Trigger lock screen on android device while remotely connected with teamviewer

lfrodrigues
lfrodrigues Posts: 1

Hi,

I have one cellphone (Samsung Galaxy Note 2) and i installed this apps:
- Teamviewer Host
- Teamviewer quicksupport
- Temviewer

When i try to acces the android device through the computer, its only possible if i press the home key of my smartphone. If i don´t press this button, i can do some things like: transfer files, remove apps and stop apps.

Is there any way i don't have to press the home key on my android device?

PS - I disabled the acces passwords for my smartphone.

Tanhks,
Lucas

Tagged:

Comments

• worldpeace
    worldpeace Posts: 2 ✭✭

All three apps installed on Android.

If I run Hosted version, then I can access with computer then

I can launch QS app. Then I can use another device to access the Hosted phone. 

But now is setting up the Android to wake up while asleep. I have to experiment until I find the answer of how to reboot the phone so it automatically runs Teamvier Host and/or QS.

• OrangeJuiceCup
    OrangeJuiceCup Posts: 2 ✭✭

I'm not quite clear on your situation. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from Sprint and have no problems accessing it remotely via TeamViewer both on my PC or another Android device. I'm never forced to press the Home button.

Are you saying that the TeamViewer remote control feature isn't even available to you on your PC until you physically press the Home button on the phone? I presume you've already logged into the Host app on the phone prior to this and left it running in the background. If so, is the phone going to sleep and then forcing you to click Home to get the Host app activated? Again, if so, then have you previously installed memory or performance boosting applications on your phone? One of those could be killing the Host app. You'd have to disable that performance boosting app, or identify the TeamViewer Host app as an exclusion for the performance-boosting app so it will avoid killing it when it goes out to search for Android apps and processes to kill.

If you are indeed able to login via TeamViewer and just can't access your app drawer on the Android device until you physically click the Home button, may I suggest you install Button Savior (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smart.swkey&hl=en_US) on your Android device. It will place a retractable software Home key on your screen that you can tap on once you connect to your device remotely via TeamViewer. There exists both a Rooted and Non-rooted version of this software.

• md2DOTca
    md2DOTca Posts: 8 ✭✭

I am havinig diffuculty locking/unlocking my S8 remotely.

If I connect the screen is black. If I click "Files & Extras" then "Open File Transfer" I can force the screen to turn on when I get the prompt "Allow HOST to access photos, media, and files on your device"

If I select "Allow" or "Don't ask again" then I have to go on my S8 and manually reset the settings so I get the promt. If I click "Deny" I can use my phone and know when I connect again I will get the prompt (and therefore force the screen on while my phone is sleeping).

However now my phone is unlocked and I am not sure how to lock it (TV doesn't seem to simulate pressing the power button) short of watiing for it to lock (insecure) or rebooting (inconvenient).

How can I lock and unlock my phone without using the permission prompt workaround?

• md2DOTca

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ndt.mobile.android.turnoffscreen&hl=en_CA

https://apkpure.com/turn-off-screen/ndt.mobile.android.turnoffscreen

Those seem to be great help lock my phone.

So I have to use a workaround and 3rd party software to unlock/lock my phone remotely when I don't have physical access to press the power button on my phone.

• md2DOTca

Also,

The work around I mentioned above for unlocking the phone only works if I am connecting to my phone from my laptop (desktop, Windows 10 x86 tablet, etc.).

If I am on one phone connecting to another phone, there is no way to try and initialize a file transfer, and bring up the permissions prompt to force the screen on.

• apklover
    apklover Posts: 1

for more android apps mod games and mod apk visit this website [the link has been removed as per the community guidelines]