Zebra MC93 in view only mode

Options

Dear community,

we recently recieved our new MC93 from Zebra running Android 8.1 with the MX Version 9.1. We enrolled the latest TeamViewerHost.apk on the devices and ensured, that the device is successfully linked to our corporate account. So far so good, but when I want to connect to the device it is in view only mode. I can uninstall apps and manage files and even send and recieve files but remotecontrol is still not possible. 

I have read several articles that zebra cooperates with teamviewer and that no additional add-on must be installed on devices running a specific mx version. 

I have also read articles on how to allow servicebinding using a mdm solution or the provisioning tool stage now. I have done everything like described in these articles but I am still not able to remotecontrol the device.

You may have some further suggestions for  me? I was very happy when we heard that teamviewer support is now available for these kind of devices because there is still no real competitor... Hope we can get it to work together.

-Jens

Tagged:

Comments