can't connect from android and iPhone to Team Viewer on windows 10 - all TeamViewer in version 12

waldemar
waldemar Posts: 3

why can't i connect from android or iPhone to windows
if i install on windows Team Viewer Version 9 then i can connect - with version 12 not - why?
is there any solution?

windows Team Viewer version: 12.0.7816
android Team Viewer version: 12.2.6961 CL
iPhone Team Viewer version: 12.1.79134 CL
license: both freeware

error message: your current license is not compatible with your partners TeamViewer version. you nedd to update your license to the current version

Comments

• Reyhan
    Reyhan Posts: 269 Staff member 🤠

Dear @waldemar

Thank you for your post. The connection depends on the version of license you purchased.

It sounds like you are using a version 9 license. Could you please check this first?!

And if so, you are able to support clients where TeamViewer version 9 is installed or started.

If you need any further information for your license issue or updates please contact our salesteam, they will be happy to help you. :smileyhappy:

Did my reply answer your question? Please accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
    Reyhan
  • waldemar

Thank you for your answer, but i described the versions i use in my post:

Windows 10 Team Viewer version: 12.0.7816
    Android Team Viewer version: 12.2.6961 CL
    iPhone Team Viewer version: 12.1.79134 CL
    license: both freeware

This Versions do not working together.

• Reyhan
    Reyhan Posts: 269 Staff member 🤠

Hi @waldemar

Thank you for your fast reply. Do you sign in with your TeamViewer account?

If your account is licensed with version 9, you may not support version 12.

Did my reply answer your question? Please accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
    Reyhan
  • waldemar

Hi again :-),

i really don't know how is my accout licensed. In fact i started years ago with the Version 9. But now i use version 12 and i can use my account with version 12 when i connect from one windows laptop to other windows laptop. the connet is only refused when i try to connect from android or iphone... 

• True
    True Posts: 2

Was there ever an answer for this? Their support site is **bleep** at best.