"Mobile Device Support License" Message

Hi TeamViewer Community :)

I was attempting to connect to my mobile Android device (QuickSupport) using TeamViewer 13 Desktop version, and as of today, I'm permanently receiving the following message:

Mobile device support license: You are trying to connect to a mobile device running the TeamViewer QuickSupport app. To use this functionality, you need an additional mobile device support license.

I use TeamViewer and QuickSupport non-commercially, to help my relatives with their mobile device. I have been using QuickSupport and Remote successfully until yesterday, however today it's not working anymore. What could be the reason? Has my mobile device been accidentally set for commercial use? How could I fix this?

Thanks!

Steve

Tagged:

Comments

• GreenVomit8
    GreenVomit8 Posts: 2 ✭✭

I am using TeamViewer version 15 with a TeamViewer Business license.

Whilst testing connection to some new Android tablets with the TeamViewer Host app installed on the tablets I received a similar message. i.e.

"You are connected to a mobile device running the TeamViewer QuickSupport app. This connection was established with a trial license for mobile device support.

To use this functionality for an indefinite period of time, you need an additional license."

I am confused. Is this functionality included with my Business license?