Android Eco Mode

Matheus
Matheus Posts: 3

Hi,

I would like to know how can I use the Android Eco Mode?

My android is running the latest version of the Android Host and my Team Viewer client is also running the latest version, so how can I wake up an android through the eco mode system?

Tagged:

Comments

• bartlanz
    bartlanz Posts: 315 ✭✭✭

From what I know, TeamViewer does not have the ablilty to wakeup an android device. The device must already be on and have the host running.

If my post was helpful, Please throw me a Kudos.
    If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
    Bart Lanzillotti
  • Matheus
    Matheus Posts: 3

That is a new feature that has been released

• From what I understand Eco mode is version 12 feature.
    Check that you have installed TV Host version 12.

• I just installed the app on my android device today.  It's active, its actually a digital signage device.. It says Eco Mode and i'm not able to get access into it.  Running latest version of TV on both devices PC and Android.  I don't know how it got into Eco mode or how to get it out.

• start host app en click on the 3 dots in the middle of the right side - select advanced and deactivate eco modus

• araih
    araih Posts: 1

Yes. Your indicated procedure is only able to solve this issue.
    Therefore I hope remove eco mode. Because, Eco mode blocks remote support.
    Default state is "Eco mode is enable", therefore even if I installed TeamViewer into Android Device, I cannot support it without any person near its device.

This Eco mode is worst implementation

• I have the same issue and when I do what you suggest the device goes "offline". 

• Good day all,

Installed Teamviewer Host on a Samsung Galaxy Tablet A SM-T380 and once "Eco Mode" kicks in, the device shows up yellow in the management console and I cannot connect. If I disable Eco Mode on the device, the management console shows the device as offline and definately still can't connect. 

This to me would indicate a broken feature or serious bug. 

Please advise on a workaround or submit as a bug. 

I gather from reading about this issue, it's been prevalent since version 12 and hasn't been fixed. 

Thank you,

Frost.