Android control - first timer

mknabster
mknabster Posts: 2

Hi there, I have used Teamviewer from my phone to control PCs remotely and that has always worked great,and when i heard that there is a way to control Android devices too, my father has been having issues with hsi phone so i thought i would give it a shot. We both have the exact same phone (Kyocera Duraforce Pro 2) running Android 9. I had him install quicksupport on his phone and provide me with that ID, but when i type it in on my side and press Remote Control, a little box comes up saying "Please wait while connecting" and then it disappears soon after. I check with my father and he said he received no notification from Quicksupport that I was trying to remote in.

Is there something else i need to do in order to get this to work? Thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• Vatsilidis
    Vatsilidis Posts: 655 ⭐Star⭐

Hi 

Is there any chance to asked to add the device to trusted devices during the login stage and not complete it within 24 hours?

Could you please check your email folders for that?

Best regards

• mknabster
    mknabster Posts: 2

Thanks for your response Vatsilidis! Yes, I am familiar with those add to trusted devices emails, but i did not recieve one for this. I don't think i should receive one if i'm doing quick support though right?