Android host is asking for a password

juda_k
juda_k Posts: 4 ✭✭

Hey guys 

I'm running Teamviewer 13 on my windows computer and host 13 on my android devices 

if the android device is associated to my account team viewers is not asking for a password and everything is fine but if the android devices is associated to one of my colleagues accounts team viewer will ask for a password from us but not from my boss which is the system admin

any deas what to do? 

Thanks Juda

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,554 Moderator

Hi @juda_k ,

Thankyou for your post.

If you would like to share an Andorid host device with other collegues without password, kindly try the steps below:
    1) save the TeamViewer ID from Android host into one of your groups under TeamViewer Computers & Contacts;
    2) create and save the personal password under Property for the Android host;
    3) share the designate group to other collegues with the permission of Full control;
    4) the collegues shoule be fine to connnect to the Android host without input password.

Please noted that once the group is shared with Full control, other users have the rights to add, edit and delete the group content.

Hope it works.

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • juda_k

we already have shared groups 

let's say that i'm creating a new device,it will be under my computer list,you say that i need to put a password under properties and then move it to a group and everyone will be able to log in? 

• juda_k

It works 

Thank you