Attempted to start an invalid broadcast session

Options

I am having an problem when connecting to an iPad. I am using the free account. 

After a few clicks throught applications I get the error 

Live Broadcast to Teamviewer has stopped due to: Attempt to start an invalid broardcast session. 

Does any one know why this is happening?

Thank you so much. 

Rick 

Tagged:

Comments

• jimisp
    jimisp Posts: 1
    Options

Has there been an answer to this, or has this been resolved? Interested to hear.

thanks

• Phil7
    Phil7 Posts: 8
    Options

Same problem trying to run TeamViewer on Imac with TeamViewer on iPad 

• pson
    pson Posts: 3
    Options

Has the same issue.

Everything is up to date on both iPad and Android/Windows and it works great to just watch the desktop (is it called that in the Apple world?) but as soon as I open an app on the iPad this message accours and the session dies.

Would be nice to know if there's a solution or if I should give up and try another program.

• seonline
    seonline Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

We're getting this on most our devices as well. Makes the tool absolutely useless for our mobile users. Please advise if you have figured out or fixed this issue!

• agh155
    agh155 Posts: 5
    Options

Hi, I have the same issue with I-pads, have you been able to resolve it.. Even stranger, works perfectly with my I-Phone.

• pson
    pson Posts: 3
    Options

I gave up trying since it involved "our way or no way"-iOS and luckily enough I also managed to get the one wanting my help to give up on Apple so we now enjoy a problem free experience with Android.

My guess is that you'll have to do the same if you ever want it to work. ?

• agh155
    agh155 Posts: 5
    Options

Hi, Thanks for the reply, I will to use some other software as I'm trying to help a person who is self isolating due to Covid 19 .