Bluetooth Mouse/Keyboard support from Android to PC

Good Morning!

I had a question/suggestion that you may have gotten before,  but I wanted to run it by everyone first.

I mostly use my Samsung Galaxy S9+ to remote into my PC at home. My phone has support for a usb keyboard and mouse through an adapter that comes with the phone. However, when using the keyboard and mouse through the TeamViewer app to control my pc at home, I have to hold the primary mouse button in order for the pointer on the PC to recognize the mouse movements.  Now here is my question, is there a setting I can change to make the pointer behave as if I were physically sitting at my PC using the mouse, only I'm using the bluetooth mouse connected to my phone, so I don't have to hold the primary mouse button down to get the pointer to move?

I know that this can't be that common of an issue. Most people would either use another PC or just use the touch screen, but for what I want to use it for, I need the mouse and keyboard to act as if I were physically sitting at the PC I am connected to.  If there isn't a setting to change, would this even be possible to implement through the TeamViewer app itself? Possibly an input selection setting? Or maybe a passthrough? If one exists already, would you be able to point me in the right direction?

Thanks for your help!

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• K_Hitchen
    K_Hitchen Posts: 5 ✭✭

Hi, I would also welcome support for a USB / Bluetooth mouse as it's inconvenient to have to hold down the primary most button in order to use. Thank you