Can I remote into Samsung Dex?

luisf96
luisf96 Posts: 1

I would like to remote into samsung dex while I use my desktop. However when logging into my phone, it  only shows the phone screen with no way of switching to the Dex desktop. Is it possible to switch?

Tagged:

Comments

• AlenaC
    AlenaC Posts: 916 Moderator

Hello @luisf96 ,

thanks for your post and welcome to the community! :)

We support DeX on one side only. Connections from your DeX to any device using the Remote Control app is possible. 

The other way aroung is currently a feature request.

I would recommend posting your feedback here: https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Ideas/bd-p/Feature_Requests We track such feature requests directly through our community, and other users can chime in and voice their support for your idea as well.

Thanks in advance!

Have a nice day, Alena

Spanish Community Moderator :)

• Now it looks like no support for DeX... it's not usable.  You can't access lower part of the screen .. mouse just stop moving. 

• Aftet last update everithing works ... but something has change... the experience is not smooth now.

• Hazm
    Hazm Posts: 3

I would like to remote into samsung dex while I use my laptop. My parents are using dex at their home. I want to remote into dex & control my parents' samsung dex (at their home) from my laptop (at my home). There is no way of doing this and the control cursor rather goes to phone touch screen instead of dex screen. I read this (reverse remote control) is a feature request, Can you kindly do it asap. thanks.  

• Hazm

I would like to remote into samsung dex while I use my laptop. My parents are using dex at their home. I want to remote into dex & control my parents' samsung dex (at their home) from my laptop (at my home). There is no way of doing this and the control cursor rather goes to phone touch screen instead of dex screen. I read this (reverse remote control) is a feature request, Can you kindly do it asap. thanks.  

• Hazm