Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Can I remote into Samsung Dex?

I would like to remote into samsung dex while I use my desktop. However when logging into my phone, it  only shows the phone screen with no way of switching to the Dex desktop. Is it possible to switch?

3 Replies
3 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator

Re: Can I remote into Samsung Dex?

Hello @luisf96 ,

thanks for your post and welcome to the community! :)

We support DeX on one side only. Connections from your DeX to any device using the Remote Control app is possible. 

The other way aroung is currently a feature request.

I would recommend posting your feedback here: https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Ideas/bd-p/Feature_Requests We track such feature requests directly through our community, and other users can chime in and voice their support for your idea as well.

Thanks in advance!

Have a nice day, Alena

Spanish Community Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below. You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!
English Community |  Deutsche Community | 日本語コミュニティ |  中文社区 | Communauté française | Comunidad española

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Now it looks like no support for DeX... it's not usable.  You can't access lower part of the screen .. mouse just stop moving. 

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Aftet last update everithing works ... but something has change... the experience is not smooth now.