Can't control my phone with QuickSupport HUAWEI

Hello. This terminal only supports screen sharing, I want to fully control the Android terminal remotely. Information about the device HUAWEI MATE 9 MHA - L29 android 7.0 Please enable this.

Tagged:

Comments

• bartlanz
    bartlanz Posts: 315 ✭✭✭

Try installing the Android Host instead of QS

If my post was helpful, Please throw me a Kudos.
    If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
    Bart Lanzillotti

• I tried putting teamviwerHost, but I can not control it, but if add-on does not match the version, I get an indication and ask for uninstallation of add -on.    
     TeamViwerHost version 12.2..6961HM
  • bartlanz

Can you elaborate on this part please " but if add-on does not match the version, I get an indication and ask for uninstallation of add -on.  "

If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
    Bart Lanzillotti
  • Not compatible with current system version
  • bartlanz

Ok, then unfortunately I suspect that the Huawei device you are using is like my Dad's Xoom and does not support remote control.

Bart Lanzillotti
  • Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi all,

please check this thread for further information and download the app from Google Play.

I hope, this will solve the issues :-)

All the best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• I have the same problem with my Huawei Y560 model.

Anyone helps ?