Cant login with android app using work wifi

Dears, I can not log in into teamviever - android device ( teamviewer quick support aswell) while using the wifi internet connection. When I´m using the mobile cell internet everything works fine. Is there any help how to enable teamviewer app working with wifi? thanks

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• If the TeamViewer desktop client can login so should the Android app. No user should require administration of the network in order for the Android app to function. After all, this is one of the reasons why people use TeamViewer in the first place. Not adhering to this with the app is completely unacceptable.

• You got that right ... just my point but something to look into is that i stared getting issues with android after upgrading the PC to teamviewer 14.0.13880 the android app never upgraded but it shows as being 14.0.69 ?? I think your answer will be complemented with this.
  • Hello All,

I am having a similar problem. I have two computers on linux (Ubuntu) both running version 14. Now I can login on one from my android app without any issue but with the other computer I keep on getting the error message "Authentication rejected".

I have been wondering since teamviewer on android app works only on a single port, is there a chance I am getting this error because of having multiple computers on my contact list? If it is so, can you guys fix this? I am yet to try using my PC.

Thanks

• I manage to login after the error first try uninstalling the Android app or clear data or cache then go to pc and install and reinstall it. Another step I perform was to register and login into team viewer on the pc and it ask to add the pc to your trusted device so it my be one of this things. Hope it helps I'm back on the pc via Android. Tips about checking the log help no port issue unless your trying to connect to multiple devices with the free version. Good luck
  • Thank you very much. It worked and I gave you the Kudo from my android device using the computer I couldn't connect to earlier. :D