Immediate Disconnect

Wodd
Wodd Posts: 3 ✭✭

I am trying to connect from my desktop computer to my phone. But, after allowing the connection, the behavior is unexpected. The device window opens, as if the connection was successful. But, it closes very shortly afterward. Once, shortly before the session window opens, my phone plays a sound. Shortly after the session window closes and I am prompted with the rate your experienence window, the phone plays the sound again. I am trying to remotely control a moto z³, which is running Android 9. I have TeamViewer for remote control and TeamViewer QuickSupport installed on the phone. I updated the TeamViewer for remote control application yesterday and TeamViewer QuickSupport today. Has anyone else noticed this behavior?

Tagged:

Comments

• Wodd
    Wodd Posts: 3 ✭✭

When I open TeamViewer QuickSupport or TeamViewer Host, a dialog opens with a button to activate a specific setting. But, when I tap Open Setting, the window to enable the setting does not open. I am guessing that the reason that I cannot remotely control the phone. Has anyone else noticed that?

Phone model: Motorola Moto Z³

Andoid version: 9