Not able to connect to PC from Mobile

Options
J_Marley
J_Marley Posts: 3

Some precusor information before I get to the problem. I am using this for private use, so I do not have a licensed version for business/corporate use. In the decade or so I have been using TeamViewer, I have really never had a problem, or at least one that I couldn't solve. That is until now.

Looking at at my logs on my iPad, I was last able to successfully create a session from my iPad to my computer on 5/23/19. Since they, each time I attempt to connect to my computer, I receive an error "Unable to connect. A connection could not be established. Reason unknown."

This seems strange to me as I am still able to log into my TeamViewer account and it brings up a list of my computers, even showing one of them as being on line, but trying to remote in fails every time.

In digging through the logfile, all session connection attempts end in "error: LicenseNeeded". I have no idea what the problem is and am getting more and more frustrated with the situation.

Tagged:

Comments

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator
    Options

Hi @J_Marley 

Thank you for your post and welcome in our community. 

Can you please make sure that you installed the latest TeamViewer version on both sides?

If there is already the latest version on both sides, can you please uninstall TeamViewer and download it again from our website

Let me know if you are still facing the problem :) 

Wish you a great day and all the best, 
    Natascha

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community