QuickSupport always active in Android

Hi!!

I'm from Brazil, so forgive my bad english. I need to keep the QuickSupport App always active on my Android phone.
Is there any way this can be done?
This way, I can access my cell phone remotely if I forget it at home, for example.

I believe that the App does not currently have a feature to keep running.
If this is the case, I consider it important that this resource can be developed.

I can run QuickSupport remotely via Cerberus App (website), but it does not go online.

Tks

Tagged:

Comments

• tekeek
    tekeek Posts: 1

I would love to see this as an option.

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,554 Moderator

Hi @tekeek and @lmq2002,

Thank you for posting.

Have you tried TeamViewer Host on Android device? It is working activeLY for receiving incoming connections. You may search TeamViewer Host in your app store on your Android devices or simply download here. For more information on supported Android manudacturer, feel free to check out Supported manufacturers for remotely controlling Android devices

Once the download and installation are completed, you just need to complete the account assignment with your TeamViewer account and save the Host ID on your Computers and Contacts list, then you are able to connect the Andriod device anytime you like.  

Hope it would work for you.

Warm regards,

Ying_Q

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Zacharys
    Zacharys Posts: 1

Remote assistance is great speciality in Windows PC. With this service anybody can resolve you computer issue from controlling your pc. But what do we do with our android phone. Android phone is so smart in these days.