QuickSupport on iOS12

Options
BrettR
BrettR Posts: 1

Hi

If ive posted this in the wrong board please move it admins, thanks

Just downloaded TeamViewr QuickSupport to an iPhone 7 Plus running iOS 12.1.2. I've follwed the few instructions i can find but can't seem to get it working.

1 When i open the app, the Your ID field is just a -
2 If i click Send your ID, an email is sent with a link that doesn't work.
3 Lastly, there is a red dot at the bottom of the screen with the words: Not ready. Please check your network connection

The iPhone is currently connected to the Wi-Fi in my home and is working as it's sending and receiving email and can browse the

Can offer any assistance please? I'd like to be able to connect to this iPhone remotely from either my Mac or my PC using the Team viewer desktop app.

thanks in advance

BrettR

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,987 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @BrettR,

Thank you for your message.

Your device is apparently not able to reach our servers - this is why you have a - in stead of an ID.

I recommend you to test it with a different network (WiFi in an other house or with mobile data). If it works, then there is a problem with your home network. In this case, I recommend you if the port 5938 is open (port that allows TeamViewer connections). You will find more information here: Which ports are used by TeamViewer?

If it is not working anywhere, please provide us with the exact model of your device and the exact TeamViewer version you are using. We will need to investigate more deeply.

Sorry for the late reply.

I wish you a great week-end.

Cheers,

Jean

Community Manager