Unable to Connect

[translated via Google Translate by Moderator]Good day! Fellow developers, please tell me why when trying to connect to a remote PC, from the phone, the program constantly writes that it is impossible to connect, check the Internet connection. Phone and PC are connected to the same fiber network with a speed of 100 Mbps

Tagged:

Comments

• @mixalich-93rus wrote:

[translated via Google Translate by Moderator]Good day! Fellow developers, please tell me why when trying to connect to a remote PC, from the phone, the program constantly writes that it is impossible to connect, check the Internet connection. Phone and PC are connected to the same fiber network with a speed of 100 Mbps

Hi there!

I have got the same query to ask here. We are a group of students and we use teamviewer for study purposes. Earlier it was quite fine. But now, unfortunately, I am unable to access remotely to PC from my android phone. Is there anyone to figure out the exact reason of that. I suppose there is no issue of Internet connectivity. It's working perfectly. 

Regards, 

• Interesting question