iOS 13 keyboard & mouse support

kai06740688
kai06740688 Posts: 1

Hello There

Since iOS13 have a great function which support bluetooth keyboard & mouse, and iPad Magic Keyboard + Trackpad.

I always have my ipad + keyboard for remote work.

But teamviewer seems lack of function to support keyboard & mouse, would there any roadmap to support?

I have Swiftpoint mouse as well (work great), but now magic keyboard would be the next all-in one solution.

But it don't support generally copy n paste, left n right click... 

Other RDP app in app store is already support the keyboard & Mouse(e.g copy n paste, mouse left / right click)...

Tagged:

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,973 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @kai06740688,

Thank you for your message and welcome in the TeamViewer Community! ?

Unfortunately, we do not support this kind of hardware.
    However, I have forwarded your request internally.
    We cannot guarantee that all requests will be developed though.

You can also post your ideas/ feature requests on our dedicated board: Ideas and feature requests. Our experts check on a regular basis the content of it.

Best,

Jean

Community Manager

• martinorob
    martinorob Posts: 5 ✭✭

I need this too!

• Saber007
    Saber007 Posts: 1

Yep..same here!

Seems silly to support Apple IOS but then not fully support the Apple hardware to go with it.

We are looking to move to Teamview but the lack os simple things like passing though the Option button from the magic keyboard makes it challenging 

• martinorob
    martinorob Posts: 5 ✭✭

Teamviewer is mostly inusable using Ipad with magic keyboard and trackpad at this time. 

We are moving to "any" other remote "desk" software that works great with ipad and magic keyboard and trackpad and discontinuing our teamviewer license.

Hoping for any good news.

• Please enable full support of the new cursor function in iOS13. Including righclick for mouse and trackpad and also keyboard shortcuts.

• I've been using Team Viewer as my remote access (iPad os -> Windows) for years. This is now the only obstacle preventing me from being able to get my work done on the ipa (mouse right-click functionality is essential (Yes, I'm aware of the work-around in the app, but it slows me down by 100%).

• @ElJeffeSenior wrote:

I've been using Team Viewer as my remote access (iPad os -> Windows) for years. This is now the only obstacle preventing me from being able to get my work done on the ipa (mouse right-click functionality is essential (Yes, I'm aware of the work-around in the app, but it slows me down by 100%).

What is the work around in the app?  I am using the Magic Keyboard and the cursor doesn't work at all (iOS cursor).  I am running iOS 14 Beta 4.

• It is imperative not a suggestion by IPad users.   The new IPad Pros with Magic Keyboard and

Can you tell us an ETA on adding support for Apple Hardware?  

Thank You!

EDIT I Changed the setting for mouse from 

Mouse Interactions

to 

Touch Interactions 

and it started working.  I thing maybe the cursor is simply simulating touch.  Hope this helps

• RBJR
    RBJR Posts: 1

Please add support for this. Seems like a pretty silly thing not to support an official manufacturer’s product. AKA Apple, Google, Microsoft, not a 3rd party. I’d be willing to bet there’s millions of these out there being used.

Anyway, +1 to add support for the iPad trackpad.

• AdemAYiPadPro
    AdemAYiPadPro Posts: 1
    edited December 2021

The New iPad Pro and Magic Keyboard does not work correctly!

backspace key not working and frequently signout from account instantly!

Please Help…

Adem AY

• valentinpfeil
    valentinpfeil Posts: 3 ✭✭

Guys, we NEED this for good remote work! Please support Apple iPad Magic Keyboard!

• MWelch16
    MWelch16 Posts: 1

Is there any update on keyboard support? It's been more than 3 years now.

• TaigaSounds
    TaigaSounds Posts: 1

+1 for magic keyboard/bluetooth mouse support. This would be a game-changer. What could possibly be the holdup?