Posted by Hanakun
Henagon

Re: 2 factor authenticator lost

I wiped my phone today, but the google authenicator lost all the settings, so I cannot get the security code, and I forgot the recovery code also, could you help me PLEASE? I am using a temporary email to write this message, and all my devices are login now, I just want to reset the  two-factor authentication setting, and let me login using my phone. Thank you in advance!

Posted by Cv2
Henagon

@Reyhan I have unfortunately also lost access to my personal/private account as part of a phone reset. I created a new account in order to post, but am happy to provide any account details necessary to reset/delete my original account.

Thanks!

Posted by davy1
Photon

Hey,

I also lost my 2fa after getting a new IPhone.

What can I do to get back into my account?

Regards,

Davy

Posted by 2factorsucks
Henagon

I forgot my two factor authentication recovery key and my old phone that had the info has been wiped. After reading through your forums it looks like you just need to delete my account in order for me to use it again. Is this something you can assist with? The account I'm writing this with is just a temporary account so I can post on your forum. I got a repsone from a user named Bernd but he just gave me the response below:

If you are a paid customer, contact support directly. If you are on a free account, reach out ot one of the forum Mods and they will work with you to get your account deleted.

This is a free account so I believe this is my only option. If you could assist with this I would be GREATLY appreciative!!! 

Posted by NeonFlame
Henagon

Lost 2FA

Hi, I did something dumb, and accidentally deleted the 2FA for teamviewer from my auth app.  I then started panicking and searching for the removal key, and i have no idea where it is :(

I've heard it's not exactly easy to fix this problem.. but i've also seen posts here indicating i should make a topic and request help sorting this out.

Posted by trueonotTemp
Henagon

Re: lost recovery code and wiped phone

I also lost my phone and recovery code.

who can help me here? 

also it should be better way to develop, doing by someone is not a wise solution. I think.

Posted by Wriley
Henagon

I am having the same issue

Posted by SimonTWUK
Henagon

Hi,

I too have the same problem (no access to the 2FA code and can't find the recovery code), although I am still logged in on one PC.

Any help to disable the 2FA so that I can set it up again would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Simon

Posted by tamboro
Henagon

Free account no solutions. Have to change your account.
If you have a bought account, enter in contact with teamviewer support. They help you very quick.
Posted by rickmla
Henagon

I got a new phone and TeamViewer is not listed in my authentication app anymore. I don't have my "16 digit recovery code" either. Please help!

Posted by ankar
Henagon

I need assistence to restore my main account because of lost Google Authenticator app on my old smartphone.

And I have a 2FA off code, but system does not accept it.

Please help me.

Posted by Keltaras
Henagon

Lost Recovery Code and Phone

Hello, I lost my recovery account and had to replace my phone so I don't have access to a two factor authentication code. Could someone help me please? The account is [email removed]

Posted by spseminara
Photon

2FA and locked out

I am trying to delete or recover my account which is requesting a forced password reset.  After I recieve the change password email and enter a new password, it asks for my 2FA code.  I no longer have this.  From what I read, it was recommended I delete my account, but i cant since my account is locked out.

What are my next steps?

Posted by lostmy2FA
Henagon

lost authenicator & do not have code to remove it

Hello,

I got a new phone and wiped my old one, then realized the my authicator app didnt carry over the codes for Teamviewer, so im now locked out of my account. 

From reseaching this issue on these forums, it sounds like Teamviewer support needs to delete my account? So i can then set it up again? 

If thats the case please let me know who to PM with my account details. 

Thanks

Posted by dbrodsky73
Henagon

Hi @Jonathan

I wiped my phone and can't access my account. Can you please help me delete the account? The account is under [email removed]

Thanks,

David

Posted by Michalt
Henagon

After reinstalling Google Authenticator codes, I found out that I do not have the option to use it for Teamviewer, and then I found out that I can not find a security code and get into my account. Can you help and access your account?
Thank you for your help

Posted by lugiank2
Henagon

Can a MOD help me deleting my account? (Lost phone and security key)

I had to make another account to be able to post here, so there are two accounts to delete

Posted by Michalt
Henagon

I have no authorization after reinstalling Google Authenticator codes
I have no authorization after reinstalling Google Authenticator codes After reinstalling Google Authenticator codes, I found out that I do not have the option to use it for Teamviewer, and then I found out that I can not find a security code and get into my account. Can you help and access your account? My account is m.trobl@trobl.net Thank you for your help
Posted by midlertidig
Henagon

2FA lost and no recovery code

Hi, 

It's been a while since I logged in, and my 2FA is not working anymore. I used to have this on a "lastpass" auth app, but the codes aren't working even if its a auth for teamviewer as it shows. 

Can you delete my account? (not this email on forum), so i can start over?

Posted by lugiank2
Henagon

Please help me reset 2fa

Posted by midlertidig
Henagon

Re: 2FA lost and no recovery code

Any admins here that can help us?

Posted by Wriley3
Photon

Re: 2FA lost and no recovery code

They messaged me that they won’t help because it’s a free account. Very annoying that they don’t have an automated recovery like every other company in the world. Lost codes for Snapchat, Facebook, Amazon, google, Instagram and a few others. They all were easily fixed with a quick sms message.
Posted by Mikaël
Electron

wiped my phone, so twofactor is lost and have no recovery code. please kill my account. Thank you!

Posted by samuelecar
Henagon

I'm thinking that there can be a solution to solve this problem. As google, facebook and other application there is the possibility to receive a code in other way (not only the authenticator), for example an sms, an email or other. So maybe the better way to solve the problem is to implement this alternatives.

Posted by iam4ncsu
Henagon

I have the same problem with my free account. (in fact i could not even log into the community with my normal account and had to use my backup email addy)

can a moderator please PM me on deleting my actual account email?

Posted by Mlacoco
Henagon

I've sent a PM to Jonathan, posted a new topic, and replied here.  What does it take to get any sort of response from anyone at TeamViewer?

At this point its looking like less trouble to just switch to AnyDesk or some other alternative.

Posted by Dan9
Henagon

2FA Reset

Hello, recently did a factory reset on my phone. I didn't back up my keys so now I'm locked out of my account on my phone. Fortunately I'm still logged in on my PC. Is there a way to reset 2FA on my account?

Posted by wideth
Henagon

2 factor authentication account deletion

Can you help me delete my account so I can turn of TFA? Sorry is this is the wrong place to ask.

Posted by singkwoklam
Electron

2 factor authenticator lost

Hi all,

I have lost my 2FA recovery password and my iPhone is out of service,

so I cannot login or disable the 2FA,

I would like to ask anyone can help to reset my 2FA?

Thanks!

Posted by adampk17
Henagon

Lost Access to authenticator. Any recovery of account possible?

I replaced my phone and lost access to the Google Authenticator 2-factor codes I had for my Teamviewer account.

Is there anyway to recover use of my account? 

(This account is not the account I lost access to, I had to create a new one in order to log on to the community)

Thank you!

Posted by MayJoe
Photon

Re: RE: Security codes for two-factor authentication lost

Hi,

I have the exact same problem. For now I still have access to my old phone, but is it possible to send me the security code again ?

Thanks a lot !

Posted by Former Staff Katharina
Former Staff

Re: RE: Security codes for two-factor authentication lost

Hi MayJoe, 

Thank you for your post. 

The recovery code is in fact not sent out by email, but displayed during the activation process of two-factor authentication (with a prompt to print or save the code). If you did not save the code or print it, we would therefore unfortunately be unable to provide you with it.

If you want to make sure you have a recovery code for cases of emergency, you might want to disable two-factor authentication from within your account (htpps://login.teamviewer.com) and then re-enable it to get a new recovery code.

In general, should you no longer have access to your phone nor to your recovery code, you can always contact one of the Moderators on here and we will do our best to help you out.

I hope this information helps. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us at any time.

All the best,

Katharina

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks!
Posted by Blackhawk846
Henagon

Lost Phone(2FA App) and Recovery Key

Hi.  Unfortunately, I have lost my phone and cannot locate my 2FA recovery key on my primary account, so I cannot login directly or login to the forums to ask for help.  Is there any way to request deletion of the account, so that I can create a new one.  Thanks.

Posted by NytSong
Henagon

Lost 2FA Recovery code

Hello,

A friend of mine got a new phone and thought he'd saved his 2FA recovery code to ultimately get google authenticator setup on the new phone.  Turns out he either didn't save it or doesn't remember where it was saved.
I'd seen via other people's posts that he'd have to make a post here and wait for one of the mods to help him.  Unfortunately he can't even log in here to post without his 2FA code.
What ways could he contact someone to recover his account?

Posted by Faeton
Henagon

Hello

Sadly, I've found myself in the same situation. My phone was completely ko'd and I don't have the recovery code.

What can I do?

Thanks

Posted by clukas
Electron

Hi @Jonathan

Any chance you can help me delete my account (A different account, not this one)as I have also lost my auth code and recovery code and would like to start all over without using a new email address.

Thanks

Posted by d7e7r7
Henagon

Hello @Jonathan

I don't have my 16-digit recovery code and my phone got wiped by Samsung when they repaired it. I had a few unttended access computers stored in my account so wouldn't like to lost it. Is there any other way I can regain access to my account?

Kind Regards, 

David Ritchie

The email address I used was [email removed]

Posted by Giorgos
Henagon

@Jonathan I lost my recovery code and reseted my phone so I don't have 6-digit verification code.Can you help me?

Highlighted
Posted by tonibert
Electron

Hi @Jonathan

Any chance you can help me delete my account as I have also lost my auth code and recovery code and would like to start all over without using a new email address.

This account i just created to send this message.

Many Thanks,

Posted by ilan316
Henagon

Hi @Jonathan

Any chance you can help me delete my account as I have also lost my auth code and recovery code and would like to start all over without using a new email address.

Many Thanks,

ilan

Posted by ilan316
Henagon

Hi @Jonathan

Many Thanks,

ilan

Posted by lmhellerstedt
Electron

Hi @Jonathan

Many Thanks,

Dan

Posted by JustTryin
Henagon

Same situation here. I managed to lose access to my previous account even if I'm still logged in on my machine.

I tried messaging Jonathan as well but, I'm guessing a lot of us have had that idea so messaging him is now disabled.

Posted by lukeohoward
Electron

I have lost my 2 factor verifcation as well.  I would appreciate help from a moderator in getting this fixed!

Thanks,

Luke

Posted by DongjunKim
Henagon

Please deactivate my account's 2-factor authntication.

@Jonathan 

Dear Teamviewer Support team,

I wiped my phone recently and I lost my recovery code.

Can you deactivate my account's 2-factor authentication ?

My account is [email removed by moderator]

Help me please..

Thank you.

Posted by rmeli
Henagon

I lost my phone and also lost recovery code neither.

I have no idea how I get back access to my account.

please, let me know how I recover my account.

if necessary, you may delete my account so that I re-create

Posted by Bufo0036
Electron

Hi @Jonathan unfortunately I lost access to my account due to losing my recovery code. Could you help me out? Thanks

Posted by shawn1
Henagon

Moderator - Please delete my account - 2 factor auth issue with no recovery code

Title says it all, I just need a moderator to delete my account because my Google 2 factor authentication was lost when my phone was reset, and I can not find any evidence of getting a recovery code from Team Viewer. I need my account deleted, so I can re-create it. FYI - This is not the account I need deleted, the one I need deleted I cannot post from because I am locked out of it. If you PM me I will give you the email address associated with the account that needs deleted.

Posted by pzaloznyi
Henagon

Lost 2 factor authenticator

Hello, after factory resetting phone, i lost my 2-factor authenticator code generator, i also do not have access to a back up code. I was intstructed by phone support to create a post here to have my issue resolved.

Please let me know if any other information is required.

Thank you.
Posted by obsolete24
Henagon

Add me to the long list of people who have had something happen to the 2FA token app. I need to delete my old email account. 

As I had to create a new account to post here.