Posted by Um_9994
Henagon

Re: 2 factor authenticator lost

I also need help! I lost my code as well.

Posted by rivnakm
Electron

Hello, I also lost 2fa for my account

Posted by Um_9994
Henagon

Lost my 2FA Code

Someone please help.... Lost my auth and 2FA... Need to rest, much appricated in advance!

Posted by AKD
Henagon

I have one PC logged in and working.  But I would like to log into another PC but do not have 2FA app or recovery code.  Can you help please.  Thanks,

Posted by SpirillumX
Henagon

Re: lost recovery code and wiped phone

@JoshP

Hi Josh! My phone stopped recognizing my SIM card and I had to factory reset, and I haven't been able to locate my 2FA recovery codes. Could you kindly assist me in deleting my account (and this one) so that I can re-create and start over? 

Thanks,

Matt

Highlighted
Posted by pixy_dixy
Electron

Me too. Factory reset phone and lost 16-digit recovery code in mail. 

Where should I give my mail to get new 16-digit recovery code, or deactivate 2 factor. 

Greetings

3 Replies
Posted by edzepp
Electron

I need to reset the 2-factor authentication. Lost my code. Can you please help me?

Posted by daben2034
Henagon

I changed my phone and didnt change the google authenticator. Account unlocked? delete account?

Posted by PAULRYAN52
Henagon

Forgotten recovery code

hi, I don't have access to my phone for 2 factor authenticator and I've lost my recovery code what can I do to disable 2fa

Posted by garytan91
Electron

Hi,

I having the same problem (no access to the 2FA code and can't find the recovery code), although I am still logged in on one PC.

Any help to disable the 2FA so that I can set it up again would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Gary

Posted by Jonesy68
Photon

2 Factor Authentication - new phone code needed

Is it possible to be sent a code, I did record the original one but cant find it. If not what is the process I need to follow as without the code I cant deativate either?

thanks

Peter Jones
Posted by vfdemetrio2
Photon

@JoshP

Hi Josh! I post my phone and I haven't been able to locate my 2FA recovery codes. Could you kindly assist me in deleting my account so that I can re-create and start over?

Thanks,

Vinicius
Posted by shawn1
Henagon

Re: Moderator - Please delete my account - 2 factor auth issue with no recovery code

Bump

Posted by fungyei
Henagon

Lost my authenticator code and would like to delete my account.  Appreciate if any moderator could give me a hand on that.  Thanks,

Posted by Jusu
Henagon

Need Help, TeamViewer will not Accept Recovery Code

Salutations TV Community,

After sitting on a phone upgrade and using a Galaxy S5 for years, events led me to upgrade to the S9+ yesterday. I'm slowly getting the phone to my own preferrences, but I have come across a hiccup with trying to get TeamViewer working on my new phone. I went ahead and tried to use the deactivation code I saved from earlier used but TeamViewer won't accept it. Is there any recourse to this dillema?

I had to sign up with my alternate email address just to be able to post this. If this breaks rules I'm sorry, but I've been wringing my brain through this problem for a few hours now.

Thanks,

Jusu

Posted by gabri90
Henagon

Deactivation authentification in 2 factors impossible, lost code of restoration

Hello,

I have lost my access at google authentificator application on my phone, et I have also lost the code of restoration for disable the double authentification.

What can I do to have a new access to my teamviewer account ?

Thank you in advance.

Posted by JohnGalt313
Henagon

Re: Need Help, TeamViewer will not Accept Recovery Code

Mods, 

I'm the owner of the acocunt [email removed by moderator]. I lost my 2FA token and my Recovery Key isn't working for some reason. Request deletion of the account. Thank you.

Posted by Closed account
Not applicable

Re: Need Help, TeamViewer will not Accept Recovery Code

Same has happened to me. Can you please delete my account? I had to create a new account to post this message - if you message me I'll give you the details of the locked out account.

Posted by annios
Henagon

lost recovery code and wiped phone

Hi,

i cant login to my original account.

Please deactivate it. My last Login to the account is from my Home-PC. There i am logged in at every start but i cant delete the account without the 2 factor authentication.

Can anybody from the admins help me?

Daniel Oswald

Posted by temppdm88
Henagon

Need to have my account deleted.

My account has two factor authentication, and my phone was wiped thus losing access to the codes. I still have access to the email, so I can send and/or respond from it to verify that it is my account. Thank you. 

Posted by Piersonjarvis
Henagon

Re: Need to have my account deleted.

I'm in the same boat. Need my account deleted so I can recreate, Lost myrecovery key, and got a new phone so no longer have 2FA

Posted by Kukers86
Henagon

Hi,

The same here so please remove account linked to [emailaddress removed by moderator] email address so I can recreate it.

Best Regards.

Posted by Blaimln89
Photon

Teamviewer double authentication code lost

Hello,

Recently i've wiped my phone and i don't have access to the security code and i can't sign in to my account.

Please, could you help me?

Thanks a lot!

Posted by DongjunKim
Henagon

@Jonathan

Dear Teamviewer Support team,

I wiped my phone recently and I lost my recovery code.

Can you delete my account?

Send me a PM or an email, and I will give you the account info which I want delete.

Help me please..

Thank you.

Posted by temppdm88
Henagon

Curious if any mods are able to help me out on this? 

Much appriciated, thank you. 

Posted by PappyJoe
Electron

I also need the help of a moderator to delete an account, please. Thanks!
Posted by Blaimlnn89
Henagon

@Jonathan

Send me a PM or an email, and I will give you the account info which I want delete.

Help me please..

Thank you.

Posted by Blaimlnn89
Henagon

Can't access to my account, recovery code lost.

Help me please..

Thank you.

Posted by Ron1
Henagon

Same for me. Would love to get in contact with support to get my account restored/deleted. Thanks

Posted by Zzar68
Henagon

I have a corporate account and have lost my recovery password.

[personal data removed by moderator]

Posted by Chris1234
Photon

Forgot password and changed phone so not got 2 step authentication

I have just got a new phone and also forgotten my teamviewer password, so Im stuck and not able to reset the password or anything.

Any help out there.

Posted by Yotam_boofinka
Electron

Account Deletion - no access to recovery code

Hello,

I have no access to the 2FA method I used to secure my account nor do I have my recovery code; I know I can't get access to that account anymore, but it was suggested to me that opening a new community account is how I can ask to have my old account deleted. How can I go about that, now that the new account was created?

Thanks in advance!

Posted by mrpodebras
Henagon

Two factor authentication

Hello!

I had to switch phone and unfortunately, I can no longer connect to my Team-Viewer account since I couldn't find the recovery key.

Is there a way a Moderator can help me?

Thanks!

Posted by Closed account
Not applicable

Phone Authenticator app lost, don't have recovery key, need to delete account

Hi

I lost access to the phone authenticator app, and dont have recovery keys.  Can a moderator with access to delete my account reach out to me so i can have it deleted? Thanks

Posted by RaoulTLS
Electron

I lost access to mine main account

[email removed by Moderator]

Please remove  authenticator so i can do a Password reset and login again

Posted by ojotape
Henagon

Lost recover code wiped phone

I wiped my phone and need recover access to my account. Any moderator to help me?

Posted by wooguay
Henagon

Hi, also lost access to my authenticator on my app. Still able to use the desktop application but cannot login to new computers or add new ones. Could you help me also to delete my account so that I can recreate it? Thanks. 

Posted by PizzedOff2NoEnd
Henagon

Re: Recovery Code not working

My phone bricked on me a little over a week ago... I have two-factor on my account that I used. I am on another account just to be able to communicate with the community. After reinstalling the authenticator on my new phone and checking for the sync timing is correct. I can not now login to my account on any device that I didn't set to "keep me logged in". When I try to use the ONLY! recovery code that was generated when I turnned two-factor on. The TeamViewer system claims my code is invalid. WHY!!! IT IS THE ONLY ONE I HAVE EVER GENERATED! This blows, you claim we can use this for free personal use!!! You are only out to extort money from free use people. This is disheartning that I am unable now to recover my account. Guess it is expected. Nothing is for free. Thanks for nothing!

Posted by Camshaft
Henagon

Re: Recovery Code not working

says to message the moderator 

I tried that and says PM's are turned off ?????????????????

I need my account deleted\

HELP

Posted by Zipster
Henagon

Hello,

After factory resetting phone, i lost my 2-factor authenticator code generator, and do not have access to my back up code. I was intstructed by phone support to create a post here to have my issue resolved.

Please let me know if any other information is required.

Thank you.

Posted by Moderator Moderator

Hi Zipster,

Thank you for posting.

I will send a private message to follow up on this case shortly.

Best regards,

Posted by wooguay
Henagon

I posted a few days ago, could you please help me to reset my account as well?

Posted by trp673s
Henagon

Lost two-factor code

I recently got a new phone and wiped out the old phone before I realized the two-factor auth would be gone for good.  I do not have a recovery code.  From what I'm seeing, the only option is to delete the account.  Can someone please assist me?  Thank you so much.

Posted by Astrosquirrel
Henagon

If possible I'd also appreciate help with my account. I've already sent multiple PMs to moderators, no reply as of yet unfortunately.

Thanks.

Posted by trp673s
Henagon

Lost recovery code

I was wondering if someone could assist me.  I've wiped my phone, and with it my authenticator app.  I also do not have the recovery code.  It's my understanding I need a moderator to delete my account.  Please message me to assist.  Thanks.

Posted by adominguez
Photon

Re: Meet the Team

Hello!!

From another post i saw a link to this post and to contact any Moderator on resetting my account, because i formatted my phone and lost accest to 2 Factor Authentication.

Please help me out here! , Thanks

Posted by sheltones
Henagon

Recovery Code Doesn't Work

I tried sending you a direct message but the link goes nowhere and not sure how I would receive it since I can't log into the site. I have my recovery code saved as a PDF, but the code continues to give an error that it is not valid.

Best I can tell, it looks like I need to have my account deleted.

Posted by Former Staff AlanW1
Former Staff

Re: Meet the Team

Hi adominguez,

I can help you with this.

Please kindly send me your account email address via private message so that I can proceed.

Alan

Posted by Former Staff AlanW1
Former Staff

Re: Recovery Code Doesn't Work

hi sheltones

Let me try to send you a private message.

Alan

Posted by markustobias
Henagon

Hi Yuri,

my Teamviewer Account is locked. I have no acess to the recovery key and my Auth App is deleted. )

Can you assist me to delete my Teamviewer Account [email removed by moderator] to recreate a new one?

Best regards 

Markus