Posted by waski371
Henagon

Help!!!!!!

Is there not anyone that could help with the 2 factor authentication issue I am having?

I just read that if it is a free account just get it deleted to solve not being able to log into account.

Please HELP!!! I like using teamviewer for my personal use.

Posted by trp673s
Henagon

Re: Lost recovery code

Bump.  Please assist.  Thank you.

Posted by Tron2222
Henagon

2fa locked out. No recovery code. Need to delete account.

Would like to delete my (other) account to free up my email address... Assuming that's the solution. PM me.
Posted by redquine
Henagon

Unable to access account

I have just tried to log into my account online, but as I've changed my phone, I couldn't generate a security code. I have the recovery code, but when I tried to use that at https://login.teamviewer.com/LogOn#deactivate-tfa it just said 'Internal server error'.

I tried to change my password in case I had mistyped it when I set up the account, but it just took me back to the screen asking for a security code. I need to be able to regain access to that account (not this one, which I have just set up to access the community forum), as I have locked down access to a relative's computer.

Does this mean I need to get the account deleted, and if so, can I set it up again so that I can access her computer without having to start again at her end?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Posted by mrmsquared
Henagon

Re: lost recovery code and wiped phone

Hi There,

I am still logged into and have access to my TeamViewer account on one computer. My phone was damaged and had to be replaced and my 2-factor codes didnt restore from the backup due to new device. Is there a way to diable two-factor without needing one of the 2fa codes, when i have an active session on my mac?

Posted by vidgen13
Henagon

2FA lost. Account locked

Can one of the mods delete my main account. Thank you
Posted by sifizzirro
Henagon

Hi there, I am a dumb person.
I wiped my phone before selling it and i forgot that I had the 2FA activated for TeamViewer...
So now I can't log-in to my old TeamViewer account and I can't find the recovery code...
I created a new account (this) and now I'd like to get the old one deleted.
I wrote a private message to @JeanK: is there anything else I should do?

Posted by vidgen13
Henagon

Re: 2FA lost. Account locked

Any mods here? Thank you
Posted by wooguay
Henagon

Re: 2FA lost. Account locked

Theres no mods here.... Just make a new account. I've been asking for months. On the blue moon off chance a mod shows up. They respond the the most recent message and that is about the extent of their help. I am sure they bend over backward for you the moment you spend $900 on 1 seat. 

Posted by marcinklimowski
Electron

Lost 2FA - recovery code not working

Can I ask for some assistance in deleting my old account that I'm locked out of because 2FA reset and recovery codes lost/not working?

What is the procedure for that?

Marcin

Posted by Moderator Moderator

Re: Lost 2FA - recovery code not working

Hi marcinklimowski,

Thank you for posting.

I am sending a private message to you for following up on this issue.

Please read a instruction in the message when you have time so that I can assist you.

Best regards, 

Posted by Mustangb0ss
Henagon

Lost 2FA Recovery Code and Wiped Phone

As many others have done, I wiped my phone and am attempting to setup the 2FA authentication with TeamViewer.  I am finding that I need a 16 digit recovery code and I have no idea where this is.  At this point, it sounds like my account needs to be recreated.  Please let me know what the next step are.

Posted by glenwilltemp
Henagon

Delete account/reset 2FA

How do I get my account deleted?  I replaced my phone, and my recovery key is not working to access my account .

I saw the posts to message a moderator, but when I go to the moderator and click send message, I am taken a screen that says to search first, and give no option to message.  

Is this because I am not logged in?  I can't login because of 2FA, so if login is required to post a message, this is a bad system for getting an account deleted. 

Re: Delete account/reset 2FA

Hi glenwilltemp,

Thank you for posting.

In order to delete your TeamViewer account, I am sending a private message to confirm several things for following up.

Please reply to my private message when you have time.

Best regards,

Yuri 

Posted by pradeepyasa
Henagon

am also wants to delete my team viewer Account , please help me, please provide team viewer Customer Toll free Number , i am unable to find correct number .

Thanks

Pradeep

**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**

Hi pradeepyasa,

Thank you for posting.

Unfortunatly, we do not provide any support on the phone and tickets for free users.

That is why community moderators are here for supporting everone.

So I am sending a private massage to you for following up.

Best regards,

Yuri

Posted by pradeepyasa
Henagon

Thnaks

Posted by Mogoldtemp
Henagon

Need Account Reset

Had to factory reset my phone and my two-factor authenticator was not backed up. Can a forum moderator please contact me to reset my account?
Posted by cdoggyd
Henagon

Unfortunately, I'm in the same boat. I've purchased a new phone and wiped my old one. Now, I don't have access to my 2FA via Google Authenticator. I seem to have misplaced my recovery codes as well :( Can anyone help?

Posted by Mustangb0ss
Henagon

Re: Lost 2FA Recovery Code and Wiped Phone

Maybe someday someone will read this and assist with recreating the account. :smileysad:

Posted by JimiJames
Neutron

Since the forum also asks you for a security code when logging in, how exactly do you send a private message to a moderator?
Posted by Mustangb0ss
Henagon

Anyone?

Hi @Mustangb0ss,

Thanks for your post. 

Did you already receive the message from our colleagues to delete your account? Can you please send a private message with your email address you want to create the TeamViewer account? 

Have a great day and best,
Natascha

Posted by TIM095
Henagon

Same.. I have lost my 2FA Recovery Code and can't login

Posted by Sumonto
Henagon

Re: 2 factor authenticator lost

Hi,

I too have the same issue, lost access to my original account and lost the recovery code

Kindly help

Thanks

Sumonto

Posted by Kklosterman
Henagon

personal no license, and can't login or authenicate

I have been using teamview personal, and two factor authentication. Somehow I have locked myself out, and can't get past the reset my password, or google authenticate. And can't use the 16 digit key either. I would like to remove my email and or get this issue resolved and have a moderator contact me.

Also can't login with my regular email as it keeps prompting me for items that are not working to get back in to manage my account.

[email removed]

Re: personal no license, and can't login or authenicate

Dear @Sumonto @Kklosterman,

Thanks for your posts. 

Can you please send me a private message with the affected email addresses?

Thanks in advance :)

Best,
Natascha

Posted by Kklosterman
Henagon

The email account effected is [email removed]

If I can get access again and just leave the 3 pc's that are on the account that would be great but at this time I can't login without the codes that are not working. So maybe the best bet is to delete the account via the email. And then I can start fresh and set up the above email again with the 3 pc's

thanks for your assistance.

Ken

Hi @Kklosterman,

Can you please send the email address via private message?

Thanks in advance Ken and have a nice day :)

Best,
Natascha

Posted by TestyMcTemporar
Henagon

I am not receiving 2FA codes and cannot log in.

Hello, I am not receiving 2FA codes to my phone and therefore cannot log in. This is a new account I created in order to write this message, but my primary account uses the same email address as this one minus the "+tv" part. Thanks. 

Posted by skouloumoundras
Photon

Authenticator problem

Hi

I have enabled 2FA and I am asked to enter the security code for a new installation of teamviewer on my recently formatted home PC. The authenticator app is Google's but when I enter the six digits I get a message saying that the code is not correct. I have gone through the steps indicated (syncing etc. but I still get the same message. I am still looking for the recovery code but I can't seem to be able to find it.

Is there any way around this?

Posted by 123Sameer
Electron

hi how are you i lost my recovery code wiped phone

please help me but i dont want to delete my account i want to use my account 

[the email address has been removed by a moderator]

Hi @123Sameer,

Thank you for your post. 

Currently it is only possible to remove the 2FA by deleting the account. Can you please send me in a PM the affected email address? Then I'll open up a ticket for you.

For further questions, please contact us again. 

Best,
Natascha

Posted by 123Sameer
Electron

Dear Natascha

Thank you for your prompt reply..

Affected Email address : [personal information removed by moderator]

But once the mentioned above account is deleted I can able to create account with same email address

Please let me know

Thanks 

Sameer Ahamed

Posted by Kornelius255
Henagon

Re: Lost 2FA - remove account

I also have this problem, can anyone help and delete my account?
Posted by davidfigueroa2
Henagon

I need to remove 2FA from a free account, or delete the account

I have a free account, and my wife did a force restore of my phone, so my recovery codes and the otp seed are now invalid, and I can't login to the forum with that account, because of 2FA.

Please let me know what I need to do to get that fixed either way..

Thank you!

David F.

Posted by DoSMaN
Photon

Re: I need to remove 2FA from a free account, or delete the account

As far i remember there is not workaround in this, unless you kept backup code when you first activated 2FA...

If not, then you have to delete your account and make new one.

For feature note, you can use Authy (i have an iphone) that keeps the token for 2FA encrypted in their server and even if you change phone or make a restore, you ALWAYS have access to 2FA in any app you use with 2FA... :)

Posted by jimw81
Digon

lost 2fa and recovery code

Hello,

I lost security and recovery code when i activated two step authecation after wiping my iphone. I was wondering if its possible to take the two step auethcation off my account. 

Thanks

jim

Posted by metasmd
Henagon

Hi Natascha,

I have also sent you a Pm regarding this.

Thanks
Posted by KiaosZenthos
Henagon

I just bought a new phone and my icloud did not back up google authinticator so i need my account reset 

Posted by JRonny21
Neutron

Hello Jonathan, i am in same situation, can you help me? mi email is [email removed]

Posted by Devozefreddy
Henagon

Lost google 2FA due phone swap

Hi,

Is there a moderator willing to help me please? I've lost access to my teamviewer account due to a phone crash. I still remember my password to login but it stopt their.

Please PM me and I'll send you te details of my account (not this once, since I cant create an account, still needs 2FA...).

Thanks in advance!

Joachim Devriendt

Highlighted
Posted by sandpro7
Henagon

I too have gotten rid of my phone that had the Teamviewer authenticator on it. I had to create this account as i could not log on to the account. I have the username and password but not the phone to authenticate. can i get the account deleted?

account is [the email address has been removed by a moderator]

1 Reply

Hi guys, 

Thanks for your posts. 

Can you please send a personal message to one of the moderators and mention the affected email addres in the PM. 

For further questions, do not hesitate to contact us again :) 

Best,
Natascha

Posted by Devozefreddy
Henagon

Re: Lost google 2FA due phone swap

nobody?
Posted by ricflairandrew
Henagon

Lost recovery code and my phone was wiped

Can someone help me, from what ive read you need to delete the original account?

Thanks

Posted by ricflairandrew
Henagon

Re: Lost recovery code and my phone was wiped

so no support?

Posted by jimw81
Digon

Lost two step authentication and recovery code

Hello,
I had to wipe my iPhone and it had the two step authentication and recovery on the phone and I lost it. I looked in my iCloud and it’s not there.

Is there a way to unlock the two step so I can micromanage my computers?

I already created a new account but I have to access my old account
Posted by sciue1200
Electron

Hello, after factory resetting phone, i lost my 2-factor authenticator code generator, i also do not have access to a back up code. 

I dont want to remove my team viewer account, I just want to remove the 2FA in my actual account: [the personal information has been removed by a moderator], is it possible?

Please let me know if any other information is required.

Thank you.

Posted by Dawill40
Electron

Re: 2 factor authenticator lost

I would like to have these two emails deleted [the personal information has been deleted],I no longer have the authenticator app but some of my apps are asking for the code numbers,I redownloaded the app but those numbers generated doesn't seem to work