Posted by ANON1
Henagon

Help deleting account!?!

@JoshP 

I lost access to my acount with 2factor authentication enabled and can't locate the recovery code. Can teamviewer delete my account so that I can reuse my email adress to create a new account?

Posted by davnaim
Electron

Re: lost recovery code and wiped phone

How do I send a PM to you? I've looked everywhere. Thanks.

Posted by Ruben4
Photon

F2A: wiped phone and recovery code isn't accepted

Hi!

I wiped my phone thinking about my 2FA apps. Lucily I store all the recovery codes securely so I can reset everything. But the code for Team Viewer isn't accepted. What's the best way to delete or reset my account?

PS: I'm posting from a different account :p

Posted by lkptantan
Henagon

Re: RE: Security codes for two-factor authentication lost

Hi, i changed my phone and my auth app don't work anymore, i can't find my recovery code, what can i do ?

Posted by tarik01
Photon

I can't connect into my account

When trying to access my account of Teamviewer appears as blocked, I made the procedure to request a new password, however I do not remember the code of the two factor authentication, I tried to reset using the 16 digit token but only one red line appears on the page to disable the authentication of two factors.

Posted by tarik01
Photon

Re: I can't connect into my account

PS: I need to create another account to send this post
Posted by Markusss
Electron

Re: 2fa lost and doesn’t work

Hello, I've lost access to my old phone and I have 2 factor authentication on my team viewer account. I have alos lost my recovery code... I woud like to delete my account so I can create a new one. Thank you.

Posted by lydiap
Electron

Need help to deactivate my account

I need to deactivate my account, which had two-factor authentication. I can't deactivate on my own because I don't have the recovery code. I have a personal free account. 

Posted by ericeheng
Henagon

lost recovery code and wiped phone

Hi there,

Is there any mods that are available to help me out? I've misplaced my phone and had to re-format my computer (at different times but didnt think this through apparently).

Now, my teamviewer account is locked and I do not have access to it anymore. Would appreciate it if any mods out there will be able to help me with it.

Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Hii @ericeheng 

Thank you for your post. 

May you send the affected email address to me in a private message? 

Thank you in advance and have a great start into the new week :)

All the best,
Natascha

Posted by TwanAriens
Electron

Lost recovery code and crashed phone

I am messaging you from a new created account since I lost my security code (due to a crashed phone). I also lost my recovery key which causes that I can't login on my original account (email removed per Community Guidelines).

Could you tell me what to do so I can recover my account?

With kind regards,

Twan Ariens

Posted by zamarrona
Electron

@Reyhan 

I have the same problem. Can you send me a private message with further information please?

Posted by LiamK
Henagon

Two Factor Authentication

Hi,

My phone screen broke so I cannot access my authenticator and I do not have a recovery code. I would like to access my TV account on my new phone. I still am still logged in to my account on my computer. Can you please help me access my account on my new phone?

Thanks,

Liam

Posted by dickey-mallory
Henagon

my phone died and I lost the recovery key for account. I dont care about the pcs attached to that account. I would just like to use the email again for my personal account. Can you help reset? I can reply from that address if you need proof I have access to that email address. 

Posted by San_Konig
Henagon

Hi, I also have an issue login into my existing account. Somehow 2FA was activated on my account, but neither me as well as our company administrator have any idea who did that and no one seems to have a recovery code for my account. So could you please remove my account as well? It's for my company account, not this account.

Thanks in advance!

Best,

San

Posted by AndreValafa
Henagon

Re: 2 factor authenticator lost

Same problem here can you please help me too?

Posted by Moderator Moderator

Hi, @LiamK@dickey-mallory  and @AndreValafa

Thank you for your post and sorry for the late reply.

If your TFA issue has not been fixed, kindly Private Message me your TeamViewer account to the Community moderator please. We will assist you further once you have sent your account.

Many Thanks.

Ying_Q

Posted by LiamK
Henagon

I posted that almost 2 months ago. I have since solved the problem

Posted by nblackmoon
Henagon

I also have lost my recovery key and lost the app and need to have it reset 

Thanks

Robert

Posted by etipi
Photon

Hello, I also lost my phone and I don't have recovery code. It is unfortunate that Teamviewer does not have mechanism to recover accounts. Even I can recover my bank acccount. Even, posting a message to this forum requires login with the account I already can't login. Can you please let me to delete my account? 

Thanks

Posted by topolito
Henagon

I need help please. Same issue

Posted by Moderator Moderator

Hi, @nblackmoon@etipi and @topolito

Thank you for your post.

If your TFA issue has not been fixed, kindly Private Message me your TeamViewer account to the Community moderator please. We will assist you further once you have sent your account.

Regards

Ying_Q

Highlighted
Posted by Tylen
Henagon

Lost recovery code for 2FA

Hi Team,

I lost my security code for 2 FA after changing new phone. Are you able to help me remove the 2 FA for my free account or delete my accout?

Thank you

Tylen

Posted by QuintonEd
Henagon

Lost 2FA Code - Need Account Deleted

Hi,

I lost my 2FA key and from what I understand I need to have my account deleted and remake it. If one of the mods could delete both my primary and this account, that would be great!

Posted by ikke1981
Henagon

Reset code does not work.

Hi,
I bought a new phone and I want to login my Account. 
I have 2FA enabled on my old phone (google authenticator), but he is already wiped. 
I have a 16 digit reset code, but it does't work. 
I'm still logged in via pc, but it won't let me change settings unless i use a 6 digit code.

Any suggestions?

Dennis.

Posted by AlainRent
Henagon

Hi,

I've lost my phone with my two factor app and i don't have my recovery code for two factor authentification. :'(

Could you Help me for delette my account and make a new one with my adresse email ?
[The personal information has been removed as per the community guidelines.]

Thank You for your help

Best Regards,

Alain Rentmeister

Posted by LaughlinM
Henagon

Re: Locked out of Account

Hello 
I need a moderator to unlock my account. I have tried multiple times to unlock it myself. Apparently I have two-factor authentication on. I am not getting the codes sent to me. When trying to take two-factor off it asks for a 16 digit code that I do not have. I had to create another account just to post this. The account I am locked out of is for my job, I have the information to prove that upon request. 
Thank you in advance for your help. 

Posted by nhendzell
Henagon

Can't login security code required

When I attempt to log in with my email and password it then asks me for a security code. This is for a separate work account. My supervisor told me to request that my account be reset and to do so I needed to create a personal account and post my request here. Please let me know what the next step is to reset my work account. 

Posted by mark__peterson
Henagon

Forum Moderator HELP

Had an issue with my phone which cause me to hard reset. With that I lost my access to 2FA for my main account.

Had to create an account to send this message.

Please help.....

Posted by daniellin75
Henagon

I lost my recovery code on two-factor for my company account, and my phone was wiped after repairing. How do I contact a forum moderator to help me solve the problem?

Posted by netanel1
Henagon

If I lost both the recovery code and do not have the security code What can I do?

Posted by nhendzell
Henagon

Can't Login Security Code Required

When I attempt to log in with my email and password it then asks me for a security code. This is for a separate work account. My supervisor told me to request that my account be reset and to do so I needed to create a personal account and post my request here. Please let me know what the next step is to reset my work account. 

Posted by cmmadmin
Henagon

Re: Help deleting account!?!

Hello!

I need help because I cannot access my Teamviewer account. My mobile phone was reset and I can no longer access the 2-factor codes. I do not have the recover code either. I created a new account to send this message.

Thank you!

Posted by zx563147474
Henagon

lost recovery code and wiped phone

I lost the recovery code and wiped my phone, how can i deactivate the app authentaictor 

Posted by kmj
Electron

lost recovery code

after factory resetting phone, i lost my 2-factor authenticator code generator,

i also do not have access to a back up code.

i was intstructed by phone support to create a post here to have my issue resolved.

i am not have a paid account

thank you.