Announcements

Would you like to co-innovate with us? If so, we’d like to invite you to become product development partners with us. Read more about it in our announcement Launch of the TeamViewer User Focus Program

Posted by AgainstTheDesig
Henagon

5 Minute Limit in Account Abilities

Recently, my mother had her computer refreshed since it refuse to restart, and I've used the utilities within my TeamViewer account to send her a download link for my account specifically to allow for me to help her out with various computer issues. However, now when we I remote connect it limits my connection to 5 minutes. I've linked it directly to my account, loggin it, setting it up for easy connect, but still I recieve the time limit. Is there any way to rectify this?

Thanks for any help in this!

4 Replies
Posted by bartlanz
Heptagon

Re: 5 Minute Limit in Account Abilities

When you installed the host did you select business use? Or is her system running a server OS (this is unlikely)?

Either of those would give you the five min limit.

If my post was helpful, Please throw me a Kudos.
If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
Bart Lanzillotti
We Do IT USA
www.wedoitusa.com
Posted by AgainstTheDesig
Henagon

Nope, the only choices were to run it as a Host account or a temporary run from the link that I gave her. She's running WIndow 10 64-Bit Home

Highlighted
Posted by bartlanz
Heptagon

It was pointed out to me that you provided her a custom link to a custom host. That is a feature that is only offered to paid users. That is most likely the source of your issue. Have her uninstall the custom host and download and install the standard host or full TeamViewer and the issue should go away.

If my post was helpful, Please throw me a Kudos.
If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
Bart Lanzillotti
We Do IT USA
www.wedoitusa.com
1 Reply
Posted by jasonb4u
Photon

It's nothing to do with business commercial use, its something TEAMVEIVER is doing.
I use FREE Personal since 2012 & lately 2018 its been the same 5 minutes and cannot reconnect for 1 minute for me also, and they dont reply to tickets for any sort of free support, they dont care unless you pay for premium.