Announcements

Would you like to co-innovate with us? If so, we’d like to invite you to become product development partners with us. Read more about it in our announcement Launch of the TeamViewer User Focus Program

Highlighted
Posted by Dayi
Henagon

5 minute Limit

I don't understand why I am getting the 5 minutes limit now. I have the free version and now its giving me less then 5 minutes. Actually I get about 40 secs and it tells me I have to wait another 10minutes to connect. I don't have a commercial account, only a free account. Can someone help me change this back please!!!
2 Replies
2 Replies
Posted by KenHead
Electron

Re: 5 minute Limit

See below.

Posted by KenHead
Electron

Re: 5 minute Limit

They are blocking me, too. I recently moved and had to locate my main PC to my friend's office and I have my laptop to get to it. Now it times me out after 2 minutes and says I must wait another ten. 

I'm installing [Removed By Moderator as per Community Guidelines] on it, as fast as it will let me. I'm done with Teamviewer. I put a client on it a year ago with 30 computers because they were kind enough to provide a personal product (unlike that other major brand.) Now I'm going to pull them. They've always been paranoid, and it's just over the top these days.

[Removed By Moderator as per Community Guidelines]

I swear, TeamVeiwer must be run by the worst sort of busybodies.