Account assignment popup after silent installation of Customised Teamviewer Host

Arioso
Arioso Posts: 1

Hello all,

I have created a custom Host Module with our corporate logo and text to deploy to our 1k+ windows laptop fleet, i chose to download the deployment package which has given me a Teamviewer_Host_Setup.exe, which installs perfectly with the /S switch to run silently, apart from that it pops up a confirmation box called Account Assignment with a button called Allow and Finish that needs to be clicked to complete the install and add the computer to a group.
Please see attached photo of the popup and install command.

Is there a switch or some reg settings we can use to prevent this popup? Deployment of the software needs to be completely silent.

Thanks in advance.

teamviewer.PNG

Comments

• tas7330
    tas7330 Posts: 1

• Marcus_B
    Marcus_B Posts: 1

still no updates ? 

facing the same problem

• Tony750
    Tony750 Posts: 8 ✭✭

up ?

• VlictSupport
    VlictSupport Posts: 2 ✭✭

Having the same issue

• nate303
    nate303 Posts: 3 ✭✭

PLEASE make an option to silent through this prompt, its killing my deployment - im going to have to revert back and now i cant take advantage of auto assigning into device groups, and everything that comes with it.

it even has in the management " A device rolled out with this configuration will automatically be associated with the company" - there HAS to be a way to silent around this prompt, is this something we will see in the future or do i have to rebuild my deployment? (please dont be the latter)

• nate303
    nate303 Posts: 3 ✭✭

any updates on this? its really killing my asset management and im having a heck of a time deploying this across 400+ users across the country.

• Harmen1966
    Harmen1966 Posts: 1

I'm using this parameters with the created msi but it was a **bleep** of a job to figured this out;

start /wait MSIEXEC.EXE /i "TeamViewer_Host.msi" /qn DESKTOPSHORTCUTS=0 CUSTOMCONFIGID=xxxxxxx APITOKEN=yourapitokenhere ASSIGNMENTOPTIONS="--alias %COMPUTERNAME%"

The installation is complete silent with no popup screens at all.