Announcements

Did you already try the new Windows 10 October 2020 Update?

Share your feedback and experience with TeamViewer on the new Windows build with our developers here.

Highlighted
Posted by
Photon

Activate License

Hi, We purchased Business teamviewer on the 17th April through the trial version we were using but when we go to activate it using the link in the email you sent us, before signing in we receive a 'The token is invalid' message and after signing in the account still says its the free account.

I have tried re-installing teamviewer, and read masses of your help files but still could'nt activate the business account, every time it went back into the Free nav/profile account with no way to activate our new business account. I deleted that Free profile thinking that I would try setup the account again after following the activation link from my email but it still logs into a Free profile only. How can we activate our Business Account??? we are going round in circles. PLEASE HELP.

2 Replies
2 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator

Re: Activate License

Hi @Goodland,

Thank you for posting.

We may confirm that your support ticket has been received and will be assessed by one of the support representative at the earliest convenience. We thank you for your patience and understanding.

Warm regards,

Ying_Q  

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Re: Activate License

If you get the message that the token is not valid, it means that your account is already active. After a successful activation, the link expires. Furthermore, you mention that you can see "sign out". This means that you are connected to your account, so the account should be successfully activated.