Adobe Flash Will Not Uninstall While TeamViewer is Running

Truman
Truman Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

I am running TeamViewer 12, while the client is version 11 (installed 2 days ago).

While attempting to uninstall Adobe Flash Player on the remote Win7 Dell PC, I immediately received this error screen:

Flash Player Uninstall - TeamViewer Error Message.png

I have not encountered this issue before, but did a little research and found a page (on a reputible site) that describes a malware-laden Adobe Flash/Teamviewer exploit:

The client's Win7 PC is just a week old, but has been online without an anti-virus program, and has had no Win7 Updates installed yet.
    The new Dell PC was delivered with Win7 installed, and came with the Win10 upgrade DVD. Upgrading the OS is likely, but will not be addressed until January.
    TeamViewer Support indicated that the Adobe Flash Player error has been reported, and is currently being worked on, but I was able to find a single reference to the problem I encountered online (Google Search).
     Is there anyone here that has encountered this error?

Regards,
    Truman

Comments

• openfile
    openfile Posts: 1
    edited September 2021

BAK files can be created either automatically or manually. It is a file system that is used to store different types of the file systems and backup processes. To know how to create Backup files, then read from the

• Ggameboyy
    Ggameboyy Posts: 1

How to open a DAT file? Where are DAT files used? Why are DAT files used? What is the purpose of the DAT file? You will be enlightened with all the answers right here and right now.