After disconnecting, wall paper stays black on my windows10 Version 9 TeamViewer

ghunt007
ghunt007 Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

after supporting our users, my desktop stays black.  Even if I reconnect or reboot my company wallpaper continues to be removed and only a black window with desktop icons showing.  I can only get to show the wallpaper if go to accessability options, click on other options and then turn off wallpaper and back on again.   Its a manual process, when using Teamviewer 6 I never had an issue.  Only when upgrading to Teamviewer 9.  any help to ensure wallpaper returns will be greatfully received.

Tagged:

Comments

• CadSRA
    CadSRA Posts: 1

Having same issue - cannot see wallpaper (which we use to help ID remote computers to make it easy)

• tpedersen01
    tpedersen01 Posts: 1

My wallpaper has been pitch black almost 2-3 months, this happend after my friend disconnected. How do i fix this?

• dmeck
    dmeck Posts: 1

was there an answer to this?

• Ozakkaa
    Ozakkaa Posts: 3 Newbie

I have the same problem, I manage a machine park of more or less 50 computers, all stuck on black wallpapers, and I can't change the colors, default color.

I have a corporate wallpaper, with the company logo, it was defined via GPO, but now I can't change it in any way