Auto accept dialog box after installation

johros
johros Posts: 3
edited May 2023 in General questions

Hey!
I have a question about Teamviwer installation. We use SCCM to deploy Teamviwer. Everything works as it should. Teamviwer registers as it should with our ID. But after installation, a box will appear. Can I remove the dialog box? Is there anything in the registry value that can be changed so that this box does not appear? Because we want to get a quiet installation where users do not have to do anything. I attach a file with the box I wish to remove.

2018-08-21_10-14-24.jpg

Sincerely
John Rosell

Comments

• christian-j
    christian-j Posts: 54 Staff member 🤠

Hello johros,

have you already seen our knowledge base article "Mass deployment improvements"?

It is not SCCM specific, but you should be able to use same mechanisms for it.

Team Lead Product Development (Enterprise)

Did my reply answer your question? To help others, please accept it as solution. Thanks!
  • johros
    johros Posts: 3

Hey!
    Thanks for the reply. But it does not describe my problem. I have no problem deploying TeamViewer via SCCM. It works fine. I use this string for installation on the client: "msiexec /i TeamViewer_Host-idcxxxxxxx.msi ALLUSERS=1 /QN" (were xxxxxxx is our company ID). It works. But after the installation has finished, there will be a box that the user must accept. This will be a problem on some users. I will add the dialogbox again as I wish to get away. There should be some registry value you can change or something else. That's what I want years of help with. I have looked at youre community and searched the Internet. But I have not been able to find anything about this. I automatically want "Allow and Finish" without the user having to press the button.

SINCERELY
    John Rosell