Can't Activate my licence...

GrgVect
GrgVect Posts: 2
edited May 2023 in General questions

I try since two days to activate my licence.

When I click on the email activation link, put my teamviewer account it says that "the licence is not valide"...

Stuck on this problem, please help !...

Comments

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @GrgVect

Thank you for your post.

Could you please click in your TeamViewer application on Help --> About TeamViewer while being looked in with your TeamViewer account. What is stated there under Account license

If it is your type of license (like: Business, Premium or Corporate) everything is ok.

If it is saying free, we need to activate it on your account.

If you havn´t seen it already, maybe this article will help you as well: Why is "free license" displayed under "Help -> About -> Account license"?

All the best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• Hi Esther,

I have checked my TeamViwer App info it says :

Licence : Free

Account licence : Business

So you mean everything is ok ? because my statement on internet account says that my trial version expire...just to be sure, how many computer can I manage with this licence ?

Best,

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @GrgVect

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, everything should be fine now as long as you are logged in to the Computer & contacts list. Otherwise your TeamViewer application will not recognize your license.

Regarding the note in the Management Console: Did you create a company profile? This is part of the Premium- and Corporate license. And so: Using those parts of the Management Console will expire.

You can use your TeamViewer Business license on up to three devices to connect to remote devices (connect from one device at a time).

If you would like to replace one of the devices you are connecting from – for example because of hardware replacement etc. -, you can remove the license activation in the TeamViewer Management Console --> Edit profile --> License --> click on Deactivate device.

The numbers of computers you can connect to is not limited.

I hope that help, Esther

Former Community Manager