Can't activate license.

JSI
JSI Posts: 3
edited May 2023 in General questions

Brought my PC home from the Office.  It's the same one I had my licensed TV on.  I had to format and reinstall Windows, and when I did I contacted TV support who told me to enter the license and it would recognize me as a licensed user.  But of course today, because it's a weekend and I have to get into my accounting PC at work......  It's telling me my trial has expired.  That was after it told me I had the wrong version.   Now I can't do anything, have an older useless version which thinks it's free and has expired, and I am frustrated at the whole ordeal.  

How is it in 2017 a company with a critical I.T program has only monday to friday daytime service?  This product is not cheap, but the service certainly and support seem to be.

Best Answer

Answers

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

HI JSI,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the TeamViewer Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience and I hope, I can help you. 

After reinstalling your OS it might be necessary to activate your TeamViewer licence once again. Please download the TeamViewer version accordingly to your TeamViewer license (if you have a TeamViewer license in version 11 or 10, click here).

After installing TeamViewer, please click on Extras --> Activate license to type in your licensekey (the licensekey is stated on your invoice). Please make sure to have the same TeamViewer version on both sides of the connection.

I hope this information is helpful.

Best,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• JSI
    JSI Posts: 3

You may close this thread, I am good now.  Thanks for the help

• Bonjour,

Je suis utilisateur particulier mais le logiciel me bloque pour prendre une licence pro.

Merci de me débloquer pour que je puise utiliser ce produit de facon occasionnel.

Cordialement

Gilles SCHOENMAEKERS

[email removed]

• I need activate licence TV again because my PC crashead.I try it but I can activate on trial version.Can you help me ?

Thank yo.

• I receive activate mail from seller.First time was this activate OK.Now when I want to activate licence again I can read after activate this message:  Specified licence is not valid.