Can't remote control Samsung S7 from PC

Silver0066
Silver0066 Posts: 9 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in General questions

I have Teamviewer free on 5 PC's all working fine.  When adding my samsung cell, it will connect just fine from the PC....I can send messages, but the Cell rejects the connection to Remote Control.  Message:  Your partner rejected your connection request.

Does anyone have a solution.  After searching through this forum I could not find a workable solution.  Please help.  Thank you.

Best Answers

Answers

• Silver0066
    By the way, I forgot to mention that I can remote control the PC from the Cell phone, but I can't control the cell from the PC, only message. Any help would be much appreciated.
  • Silver0066

BUMP...

Can anyoine give me suggestions

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi @Silver0066

Is there anyone on the phone who can confirm the connection request or is it just timing out? This would explain the message...

Maybe you should test out using the TeamViewer Host app if you would like to have unattended access to your phone.

Looking forward to your feedback.

All the best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• Silver0066

I installed the Teamviewer Host app at your suggestion.  Everything works, Files Transfer, Dashboard, Apps and settings, but Remote Control delivers message: Your partner rejected your connection request.

Do you have other suggestions?  I have 3 Teamview apps on my phone and I am not sure if I need all of them or some may be interfering.  Teamviewer, Teamviewer Host and Quick Support

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi again,

can you please check whether Knox is activated on your device and whether you agreed to it?

If so, can you try to un-assign the device, then delete from your Computers & contacts list and re-add it.

Thanks, Esther

Former Community Manager

• Silver0066

Thanks for your help.  I removed the phone from my list of computers and devices and reconnected it.  No change...still getting "Your partner rejected your connection request"

I am not familiar with the Knox app.  It is disabled on the phone if that is what you mean.  Do you have any ideas?

• Silver0066

BUMP