Cannot connect to computers using the Windows App on Teamviewer 13

swearingencj
swearingencj Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

Just loaded the TeamViewer 13 app from the Windows Store on my computer and one other.  Now I cannot connect in either direction.  I get an error message sayin the partner does not accept incoming connections.

I could connect with TeamViewer 12.  Please help.

Both are runnign the latest version of Windows 10 and are not on the same network.

Comments

• JEB
    JEB Posts: 1

Hi, I have similar problem. Trying to connect ipad and iphone and get same message. 

A bit concerned that your message has not been answered. What chance mine?

• Hi have the same issue, I have deployed TeamViewer: Remote Control via the Windows Store on my Windows 10 PC and can make outgoing connections to other PCs however it will not accept incoming connections. I have never had this problem with the desktop version, it seems only with the Windows Store delivered app. The interface is very basic and there aren't a lot of options/settings to check either.

I would really appreciate some help with this, or even an explanation as to why you cannot accept incoming connections?

Thanks all

• Hi All,
    I have had confirmation from TeamViewer Support that the Windows 10 Windows Store deliverd app does not allow incoming connections, see below email:

Hi Dusan,

So with the Windows app store only outgoing connection works.

Cordialement

Maël de Loth
    Support Engineer
    -----------------------
    TeamViewer GmbH * www.teamviewer.com

Jahnstr. 30 * D-73037 Göppingen
    Tel. +49 (0)7161 60692 50 * Fax +49 (0)7161 60692 79

Handelsregister Ulm HRB 534075 * Geschäftsführer: Oliver Steil, Stefan Gaiser

Ticket ID: 4245275

PS: TeamViewer 13 is here! Discover what’s new!