Announcements

Did you already try the new Windows 10 October 2020 Update?

Share your feedback and experience with TeamViewer on the new Windows build with our developers here.

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Create Custom Quick Support to Version 10

I have license for TV 7,8,9,10.. 15.  Until now I used custom support in version 7. It was really light (3 MB) and working nice. I distributed it with my software to thousands of customers. Suddenly TeamViewer decided to BLOCK old version of quick support.  When I try to create new custom support module it has 2 defects:  Size 18 MB its 3 times bigger then my software.. and do not work on old Windows. But I still need support even WinXP users. Only solution is see is create custom support in version 10 . It's still working on older computers and has smaller size. But I can't do it management console.. I try to change license but sill custom module 15..

How to Create Custom Quick Support to Version 10?

1 Reply
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator
Solution

Re: Create Custom Quick Support to Version 10

Hello @LoMag,

Thank you for your message. 🙌

You will find how to create your QS in version 10 here: Create a module in older versions

Note: Don't worry about the fact that the Host is mentioned: it's the same procedure for the QuickSupport.

I hope this could help. 🍀

If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here. ✌

Cheers,

Jean

French Community Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution button below. ✅
You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!
Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator
Solution

Re: Create Custom Quick Support to Version 10

Hello @LoMag,

Thank you for your message. 🙌

You will find how to create your QS in version 10 here: Create a module in older versions

Note: Don't worry about the fact that the Host is mentioned: it's the same procedure for the QuickSupport.

I hope this could help. 🍀

If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here. ✌

Cheers,

Jean

French Community Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution button below. ✅
You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!
Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

View solution in original post