Default Settings For Quick Support Sessions

Options
event1software
event1software Posts: 2
edited May 2023 in General questions

We are looking for a replacement to **Third Party Product** Support Session and I thought, "Hey, Team Viewer can do all that."

But as I'm configuring our custom Quick Support module, I'm not seeing a way to apply a settings policy to Quick Support like I would set up for Hosts.

Surely there is a way to define how certain settings are enabled/disabled when someone downloads our custom Quick Support module?

Specifically, I'd like to always enable the Remote Cursor and turn off the Internet Call option.

Comments

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]
    Options

Hi @event1software,

Thank you for posting.

QuickSupport is a standardised module.
    Because of this, it does not have any settings like this to change sorry.

However, the settings that you are talking about are controlled from the supporters side (your Computer).

We have policies for this, but it will only affect the outbound connections from that device, not the inbound ones.

Please set up on a local side :

• TeamViewer application -> Extra -> Options -> Remote control -> check "Show your partner's cursor" .

With regards to the Internet Call, there is no policy for this, this is controled in session by the support. If you do not turn on,  it won'e be able to use. Therefore simply please do not turn on.

Hope this information is helpful for you.

Best regards,

Former Japanese Community Moderator