Detected installations: 3 Remaining moves: 0

rafetkhallaf
rafetkhallaf Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

Hi

I use teamviewer for customer support and i use a lot of divices, iPad, 2 phones, and i have multiple laptops and desktops due to my traveling, so i deactivate and activate devices as i'm using them. Yesterday I noticed that i cannot replace another active devices.

'Detected installations: 3 Remaining moves: 0'

I love TeamViewer been using it for many years before using it professionally, but this is a deal breaker to me. I understand this is to limit an authorized access and abuse of the application but in this case it's not. so i have 2 questions:

1. Can anything be done about this? keeping in mind that this will always be the case for me. I travel a lot and I have a lot of devices, and I do change systems sometimes even on the same machine fedora, windows, mac.. etc. so i'm not looking for temperary solution.

2. I'm thinking about upgrading to the business subscription, does this limitation still applies?

Thank you in advance.
Rafet Khallaf

Comments

• techconcierge
    techconcierge Posts: 1

I have this same issue! It's a JOKE!!  We paid for 3 installations and we are not asking for more, I had a fried motherboard and went to reinstall my drive and cannot assist my client because I cannot move my license and to add insult to injury their tech support is not open 24 hours.  MAJOR deal breaker for me as well!! 

Please let me know if you have gotten a reply.

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Hi there,

Thanks for your posts. 

Please see this reply from Katharina for more information: Re: license moves [Solved]

Thanks and best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator

Hi @techconcierge,

Thank you for your post. 

Can you please call our Support? They are happy to help you in this case. 

If you use more than 3 devices, you should think about purchasing a Premium license. 

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again. 

I wish you a great day and all the best, 
    Natascha

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community