Device Status of client shows false errors

JustSumGuy
JustSumGuy Posts: 20 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in General questions

I have one client in my list that shows in its device status that disk space is below 10% and AV is out of date or not functional.

Both of these are false, I have remoted into the unit and it has well over 50% free on HD space and the AV is fine.

Suggestions?

Comments

• Chiron
    Chiron Posts: 229 ✭✭

Are you talking about notifications like this?

NotificationsNotifications

I don't know a way to adjust what gets reported and we were getting a lot of false alarms. I turn off integrated health checks to make them go away.

Options > Advanced > Uncheck Enable integrated system health checks

SystemChecks.png

I don't work for TeamViewer. I'm just a user.
  • JustSumGuy

our interface looks a little different but I think its the same thing, we have 60 or so systems and only this one is showing issues, this is a first after nearly a year of use.  The user is not online atm so I took a pic of a station that has no error but this one laptop shows antivirus out of date and HDD under 10%

I dont want to disable these notifications as I find them usefull....

I have rebooted the users laptop and confirmed everything is functional, all systems in the organisation are Win7 Pro and use AVG Business edition.

New Bitmap Image.jpg

• Chiron
    Chiron Posts: 229 ✭✭

If you click on the alert, do you get an option to recheck or acknowledge? Maybe it's an old warning.

I don't work for TeamViewer. I'm just a user.
  • JustSumGuy

yes I have tried recheck, rebooted laptop, rechecked again and again......

Perhaps if I disable the check, reboot and reneable it....

• GregJohnsonDSM
    GregJohnsonDSM Posts: 4 ✭✭

Any solution? I have the same errors and the disk space is well above 90% free.

• Veteska
    Veteska Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hello.

I have same problem. But i dont know any solution :(