Downgrade QS and Host modules

dachony
dachony Posts: 2
edited May 2023 in General questions

Hi everyone,

I pressed by mistake buton to upgrade modules to version 13, and our company has a licence for version 11. How can i downgrade modules or how can i create new ones for version 11?

Tnx

Danijel Jovanovic

Comments

• Katharina
    Katharina Posts: 135 [Former Staff]

Hi dachony, 

Thank you for your post.

Did I understand you correctly that you upgraded your customised modules in the Management Console?

Unfortunately, it is not possible to downgrade them to a lower version in that case.

However, any new modules that you create will take on the version of the licence that is attached to your Management Console. If a version 11 licence is activated on your account, any modules that you create will be modules in version 11.

As the Management Console should only prompt you to upgrade your modules once a licence for a higher version is activated, you may also want to check whether your company purchased a licence update and is already using TeamViewer 13 now. In that case, there would of course be no need to delete and re-create your modules.

I hope this information helps. Should you have any other questions, feel free to let me know.

All the best,

Katharina