Either your license or your partner's license is blocked

jonilooon
jonilooon Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

what happen to my teamviewer? this message keep poping up "Either your license or your partner's license is blocked" when i try to connect with my partners. I already payed the bills. please help

Best Answers

Answers

• what happen to my teamviewer? this message keep poping up "Either your license or your partner's license is blocked" when i try to connect with my partners. I already payed the bills. please help, what is your email address so I can send that to you to resolve this right away please, thank you.
  • dear support team

i am unable to acess my TV account from today morning

this account provided by our corporate team, thats why i am unable to provide you payment invoice.

• Bjorgvin
    Bjorgvin Posts: 11 ✭✭

Hi :-) I have the same problem. Any fix around? @JeanK 

Cheers, Björgvin

Björgvin Arnarsson
  • JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,973 Community Manager 🌍

Hi @Bjorgvin

Thank you for your message.

I replied to you per private message as the answer to your questions contains personal data.

Cheers,

Jean

Community Manager

• It is frustrating. Iam getting the above message, i can not use the software although I payed for it. Where can I get a ticket number? can anybody help

• Hallo,

Thank You for Your information. It is working now

With regards,

Z. Zigric

@JeanK wrote:

Hello @zezigric,

There has been a little technical issue with your license in our backend. Now your license is back to active again. Could you please confirm?

We are sorry for the inconveniences caused.

Cheers,

Jean

• Same issue here 

Either your license or your partner's license is blocked

Even after paying due bill.

@JeanK  can you help ...?

• JeanK

Hello @shrikantpungle

As you have just paid a few minutes ago, your card provider has not finaliszed the payment yet.

Therefore, I kindly ask you for a bit of patience, your license will be unblocked shortly.

Cheers,

Jean

Community Manager

• Thanks @JeanK for the quick reply

• kauremi
    kauremi Posts: 1

Here same problem, bill paid by card. Still blocked ... @JeanK 

• JeanK

Hello @kauremi

Same as shrikantpungle, as you have just paid a few minutes ago, your card provider has not finalized the payment yet.

Therefore, I kindly ask you for a bit of patience, your license will be unblocked shortly.

Cheers,

Jean

Community Manager

• what happen to my teamviewer? this message keep poping up "Either your license or your partner's license is blocked" when i try to connect with my partners. I already payed the bills. please help

• JeanK

Hello @andisheva

We are sorry you encountered issue when connecting to an other computer. ?

However, I check your license in our data and everything is fine. Your license and your account are active. ?

The problem might come from the ID you are connecting to. If the user of the remote ID is also owner of a TeamViewer license and is on payment default, you won't be able to connect to it as the ID gets blocked for incoming and outcoming connections.

Could you please ask check if this is the case?

I hope this could help. If not, do not hesitate to come back to us here.

Cheers,

Jean

Community Manager

• bbaum
    bbaum Posts: 3 ✭✭

I'm having this issue as well.  

In the past I used Teamviewer both personally and as part of my job, and the company had a corporate license.  It's been years since that's been part of my job, and I suspect the company let the license lapse.

I no longer use Teamviewer other than for personal use and need the license removed from my account.

• Hi,

have a fully paid Teamviewer license (6 Channels) and i am getting the error 'either your or your partners licence is blocked'. How do i resolve this?

Sam

• JeanK

Hello @SamKyriacou

Thank you for your message. ?

The payment has been received this morning - your license has automatically set to active again. So it's all fine now. ?

Could you please confirm? ??

Cheers,

Jean

Community Manager

• Hi,

thanks for confirming, yes the license has been rectified and we are able to reconnect to our remote users early yesterday morning.

I must admit this was a most frustarting ordeal, after many hours across the weekend (2 days) of tryng to contact Teamviewer support via a phone number* or via email, the only communication method was via a community knowledge base, who EVENTUALLY incorrectly replied that its because we are using Windows 10.

We urgently resorted to an alternative remote software solution which was a god send, and after all this frustration at the very least has shown us there is other solutions to Teamviewer whos support is slow.

Thank you for checking in, apprcaite the time you have taken to confirm our issue has been resolved.

Your assistance on this matter is appreciated,

Sam

* i called the AUS, UK and US Teamviewer phone numbers which were all out of hours and there was no means of sending an email or online chat to try and have this resolved, rather we had to wait until someone in the community responded with their take on the problem.

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi SamKyriacou,

Thank you for your feedback and I apologise for any inconvenience.

Please understand that TeamViewer does not provide any support services over the weekend. You can see the business hour from here. We would like to thank you for your understanding in advance.

Please be aware that this is a Community, we provide assistance to general questions, but this is not the best place for accounting issues as this isn't an official customer support method. 
    The answer I gave you was based on you using V8, this was based on information you gave.  It was not until your second post where you included the error message that I understood that you actually had a blocked license.

We understand that the license block is very inconvenient out of hours, however I can only advise that we send many notifications beforehand and blocking of licenses is out last resort.

In this case, one of our community moderators, Jean has gone above and beyond to confirm that your issue was resolved, however in future we need to ask all of customers who have a payment issue in the community to contact our support teams to make sure you are provided the best resolution as the community is not a replacement for our support team.

Posting in the community does not mean you can get instant assistance as I mentioned that this isn't the official support method. Please read the community guidelines.

Thank you again for your feedback.
    If there is anything else we can assist you in the community, please let us know.
    If you have any contract/invoice/licensing issues, please feel free to contact our support team.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • SallyL
    SallyL Posts: 1

My license was blocked for non payment as well (notifications went to junk) .  I paid this morning, Would you reinstate please?  Thank you

• JeanK

Hello @SallyL

I confirm you that the license has been automatically reactivated. It should work fine now. ?

Could you please confirm? ?

Best,

Jean

Community Manager

• i have the same problem with my teamviewer account .. so far its working fine .. but now from last 1 months i can't use the services.
    i have still few months left.. 
    please help me what should i do..

• movecare
    movecare Posts: 1

Hi, we keep getting this error too and after logging in. I noticed that our license is listed as "free". That must be a mistake: we bought a 1-year Corporate Subscription (License number: **Please Do Not Post License Keys**). Please let me know asap, this is causing us some troubles.

• JeanK

Hello @sumit1256,

Your license should work again. Could you please confirm? ?

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager

• JeanK

Hello @movecare

Your license has been blocked due to a payment default.

Your license will be automatically unblocked when the payment will reach our accounts.

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager

• AgriStar
    AgriStar Posts: 2 ✭✭

Same problem, bill paid. One user still blocked. Called support number it is a joke.

• JeanK

Hello @AgriStar,

Your account is activated on two licenses:

• one Premium license : paid - no problem here
    • one Corporate license : payment default → blocked your account on the 24th march 2020

Please contact the administrators of your license. ?

The account will be automatically unblocked after payment is received.

Best,

Jean

Community Manager

• AgriStar
    AgriStar Posts: 2 ✭✭

No we have the same as we paid for last year. The bill is paid in full and I have a copy of the invoice. If teamviewer support would actually answer the phones I am sure this problem would be fixed.

@JeanK wrote:

Hello @AgriStar,

Your account is activated on two licenses:

• one Premium license : paid - no problem here
    • one Corporate license : payment default → blocked your account on the 24th march 2020

Please contact the administrators of your license. ?

The account will be automatically unblocked after payment is received.

Best,

Jean

• dycan
    dycan Posts: 1

I have the same issue, using the free ver. 

How can it be unblocked?

thanks