How to get an answer from support?

antoxic
antoxic Posts: 4
edited May 2023 in General questions

Hi.

I recently bought a business linsence and i'm having troubles reaching the number of installs.I've created a ticket, a post in the community, and also sent a message on facebook, but no single answer!  Is there any way of contacting some kind of support? I'ts so frustrating! I never had this problems using the free version. It feels like i'ts easier and faster to reinstall teamviewer. I thought that the business licence will at least work...but it's not.

Regards, Anton.

Comments

• AlanW1
    AlanW1 Posts: 157 [Former Staff]

Hi Anton, we are now processing your ticket. if you need some help urgently, I suggest you give a call to our helpdesk. Thank you for your understanding.

• antoxic

Thank you :)

• Dubeam
    Dubeam Posts: 1

Hi Anton,

I'm having similar issues - the Free version was easy to use and faultless but once I paid for the license it turned to **bleep**. Mine keeps going back to the screen with "your trial period is over" .

And of course I downloaded on a Friday evening and the help desk isn't manned on weekends.

Hopefully we'll both heard back soon....:(

• antoxic

Yes, the support is really slow. But finally, the problem was sorted! Me and my colleague are happy for now ))) But probably, the next time, it will only allow us to log in from one device because their licence conditions have changed. Or maybe they will change their mind.

I hope that your problem will be sorted soon.