Announcements

Would you like to co-innovate with us? If so, we’d like to invite you to become product development partners with us. Read more about it in our announcement Launch of the TeamViewer User Focus Program

Highlighted
Posted by evanly
Digon

Hyper-V Preventing TeamViewer Account Sign In

There have been other posts about this before, but still no fix.

When Hyper-V is enabled in Windows 10 Pro, I am unable to sign into my TeamViewer Account in the desktop app. This NOT is a new issue, been around for at least the last couple of months/weeks - I can't quite nail down when it started, but I'd say late July.

I don't think the Hyper-V feature set within Windows should be preventing TeamViewers functionality - in fac,t it never used to, and I can still connect to remote systems via ID/password. It's just the account/contact list features - crazy.

And before it's suggested - no, I don't want to remove and re-add the Hyper-V features and restart just so I can get my TeamViewer contact list - only to have it logged out and locked out when I use Hyper-V again. That's absurd.

I find is rediculous that there is not whisper of a fix for this, after months and many posts.
I'd love to enable Insider Builds on the off-chance this is fixed, but I can't sign in to enable this!

TeamViewer, please advise us on a fix for this.

Main other thread on this:

https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/TeamViewer-13/TeamViewer-13-Client-Will-Not-Let-me-Sign-In/m-p/3...