I can´t connect from my windowsphone 10 to other devices

Options
strbacka
strbacka Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in General questions

Hi, I can´t connect from my windowsphone 10 ( version:10.0.14393.321) to other devices.I have TW version on my windows phone 1.

When I try connect TW show me this error message "incompatible versions of TeamViewer"

Can´t create connection. Program version Teamviewer your partner is not compatible with your version.

From other mobile  phone ( IPhone 5S and Sonny Xperia Z2) it works.

Please Help... 

Thanks Thomas

Comments

• Aaron_Boshers
    Aaron_Boshers Posts: 47 Moderator
    Options

Dear strbacka,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your Windows phone 10 should work, but since you mentioned the error "incompatible versions of TeamViewer."

Could you please check your TeamViewer application by going to the hamburger menu | help | and see if the version of the application is V12.100.69643; is the most recent application. If you do not have that version please update and this should fix the issue you were experiencing. .

Best regards,

Aaron Boshers

Aaron Boshers
    Senior Enterprise Solutions Engineer

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution button below.
    You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button! Thanks for being an active member of our Community!
  • strbacka
    strbacka Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Hi, i checked my TW version and i have version 12.100.69643, but still not work.