I lost my business account.

Nickyoon73_Golf
Nickyoon73_Golf Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

Hi 

Hi.

I had some problem of login on my home laptop.

So, I was exchanged password, and I got login message of trust add device, and add a device.

and then couldn't log in Teamviewer system with the message to not matched ID and PW.

I was trying exchange password again from yesterday, and I can't get received password reset email until now.

How can I get received password the reset email?

My ID is a [email removed by moderator] and business account.

Maybe, I think my business account was deleted in yesterday, May I recover my account?

I don't have a license key through the online shop but I got an order number.

Thanks.

Comments

• AlanW1
    AlanW1 Posts: 157 [Former Staff]

Dear Nickyoon73_Golf,

Thanks for your posting.

If you forgot your password and cannot receive password reset email, please kindly contact us and we can help you recover your account over phone.

We will need to confirm your purchasing information when you call our support, and your order number is sufficient. 

Hope this helps you

• alkhall
    alkhall Posts: 2 ✭✭

I have purchased a small business license and a IOS license. That was some time ago and I would presume it is now in the legacy class.

my problem is.. may last use of the small business license was on an a laptop which crashed and was no longer usable. Unfortunately the email containing my license key went down with the ship. ?? how do I recover my legacy license Key??

Please Help.

Al K.