IPhone connecting but remote control isn't available

nicola
nicola Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in General questions

IOS: 10.1

IPhone is connecting but remote control isn't available.

Comments

• Kal
    Kal Posts: 1

TeamViewer quick support....

my iPad is connected to my system but I can't able to see remote control option. Can some one help me to sort this problem..

• bartlanz
    bartlanz Posts: 315 ✭✭✭

I know in version 11, remote control was not available, this was a limitation of iOS. Where they have not released v12 host yet, I am hoping that remote control will be added... But my hope is not high. I doubt Apple has opened up iOS enough to do this.

Short answer... Chances are this isn't possible or going to happen yet.

If my post was helpful, Please throw me a Kudos.
    If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
    Bart Lanzillotti
  • bartlanz
    bartlanz Posts: 315 ✭✭✭

I relasized I had not given a complete enough answer. To do support on iOS, you must have your customer do screenshots at each step. This will show up on the screen shots screen on your end and you can instruct them what to do next.

You can take a screen shot on iOS by hitting the power and home button at the same time.

If my post was helpful, Please throw me a Kudos.
    If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
    Bart Lanzillotti
  • nicola
    nicola Posts: 3 ✭✭

Really?! 8-/
    LOL.

Thank you, anyway.

• Brunn
    Brunn Posts: 1

Screen shots aren't working. I'm using my own iphone sitting at the PC that's offering support. When I send the screenshot request it shows the request in the chat window on the phone but when I take screenshots they accumulate in photos on the phone but none of them show up in the teamviewer control window on the PC. I just updated to the newest version on the PC and the iphone has the latest version as well.