Legacy Business license showing as trial and expired

spigkaht
spigkaht Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in General questions

I have a Business license and our end user PCs are logged into the above Teamviewer account, yet I'm getting "Trial version *expired*" messages on all computers. Can someone please help?

Best Answer

Answers

• Scotty
    Scotty Posts: 493 Staff member 🤠

Hi spigkaht,

I am sorry for the hassle and for any confusion here.

Firstly, the Business license (legacy) will not apply when you log in with the account. Business licenses purchased after November 2017 will, but Legacy ones will not.

Secondly, your end users do not need a license. Only you do. There is no reason to log in or license their devices.

If you are connecting into their devices, we would recommend you install a custom host to avoid pop-ups about the free version.

Lastly, To activate your license to your devices, please see the Knowledge Base Article on activating the Legacy Business License

I hope this answers your question

-Scotty

Senior Moderator
    Did my reply answer your question? Why not accept it as a solution to help others?
  • spigkaht
    spigkaht Posts: 2 ✭✭

Scotty,

Apologies but I don't know what a legacy license is, or a custom host (and the custom host link you posted is broken).

I did activate our license when I signed on, and all of my devices are listed to connect to in the management console.

How do I remove the trial period warning from the users who are listed in my management console? (they're getting popups themselves)