Re: Teamviewer is running an old version which is out of date / no connection anymore !!

BadRumTik
BadRumTik Posts: 7
edited May 2023 in General questions

I have a paid license for TeamViewer 9 and I have not made ANY changes to the TeamViewer on either side and it is telling me TeamViewer is running an old version which is out of date / no connection anymore!! When I go to help and about the licenses are the same version 

Comments

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,587 Moderator

Hi @BadRumTik,

Thank you for your posting.

Can you kindly check on the both sides of connection and make sure that the version are the same vesion of TeamViewer version 9 please. On the other hand that to check the license activation at the local side please, make sure the license activation has been successfully activated. To double check the status, kindly go to TeamViewer -> Help -> About TeamViewer -> check for the version and license.

Alternatively, TeamViewer QuickSupport or TeamViewer Host are recommended to introduce at the remote side. The major differece between QuickSupport and Host will be QuickSupport is a Run only version of TeamViewer. Both of the modules are easy to use and hassle free. If you would like to know more and download for a trial, feel free to check out this article

As always if you would like to have individal assistance from TeamViewer, feel free to contact TeamVuewer Support Team for further discussion and possible solution please.

Hope the information above would be helpful and let us know if there is anything we may assist your further with.

Kind Regards

Ying_Q 

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Like I said I have not updated them I have not unistalled them reinstallled them It seams like a bug on your side