Remote computer slow after update

Squirreljester
Squirreljester Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in General questions

I updated to the latest version (13.1.2639) last week on both my host and remote computer, and every since then my remote computer is running REALLY slow. Teamviewer is taking up 12 - 13% cpu at all times, the connection is slow and laggy, and even my remote computer's connection to the internet is affected. I just did another upgrade to (13.1.1548) but it doesn't seem to have resolved any of the issues I'm having. Restarting the remote computer hasn't helped either.

Comments

• E-VR
    E-VR Posts: 1

We are also experiencing this, it's incredibly annoying considering the majorly high cost of the software, considering it also comes with constant reminders to buy **bleep**.

• I hate to say this but I am having this issue as well. I was using TeamViewer to control my gaming computers (I have one specifically set up as an Android Emulator) until I realized that for some reason my computers speed was cut to 1/4th when Teamviewer was running.

I mean literally I was getting 60+ fps in BlueStacks 4 without TeamViewer running but when it was running? Barely 15fps.

I am honestly getting suspicious of TeamViewer because of this behavior and wondering if it is using my machine for some undisclosed purpose.

The last time I had performance issues this bad was with an application that later was found to have been compromised with mining software.