Highlighted
Posted by oldcelt
Tetragon

Revert from Beta 12

How can I revert to V11 now that I can't connect with Beta 12 version?   I don't want to have to set everything up from scratch again!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by oldcelt
Tetragon
Solution

Re: Revert from Beta 12

Thank you very much.

2 Replies
Posted by Former Staff Katharina
Former Staff

Hi oldcelt, 

Thank you for your message!

If you wish to revert back to TeamViewer 11, all you will have to do is uninstall TeamViewer 12 and download TeamViewer 11 from our website: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/

Reinstalling a lower version of TeamViewer on the same device will not require you to go back and set up everything once again. You will receive the same ID  and any changes you made in the TeamViewer settings will be applied to the new installation as well (unless you explicitly delete them by checking the corresponding checkbox during the uninstallation process). If you are the owner of a professional licence that was activated on the device in question, it will not even be necessary to activate the licence once again. The licence will be reognised along with all your other settings.

I hope this information was helpful! If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to let us know.

All the best, 

Katharina

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks!
Posted by oldcelt
Tetragon
Solution

Thank you very much.