Service Case Notifications

awessels
awessels Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited May 2023 in General questions

my colleagues and I have since today all the time emails about Case Service Notifications. How can I as an admin change it? we do not want this!

Best Answer

Answers

• BFG
    BFG Posts: 1

I am having the same issue in Version 11 as of yesterday

• shka
    shka Posts: 3 ✭✭

Same problem for us in Version 11 today

• shka

Hi, The problem is that I do not allow my techs to make profile modifications

"Allow full profile modification" is unchecked for all.

When I asked one of them to try the steps you suggest the option to uncheck email nofications shows a red circle with line through it when they hover their mouse over it.

• awessels
    awessels Posts: 6 ✭✭

Thank You Jonathan, that is working for us!

Greetz, Andre Wessels

• bartlanz
    bartlanz Posts: 315 ✭✭✭

Is there a way to stop this from the admin side of things? I have a few users who need access to the support que. But they dont need to be notified of connections

If my post was helpful, Please throw me a Kudos.
    If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
    Bart Lanzillotti
  • shka

Hi Bart

Call TeamViewer Support that can remove the feature from your license.  That is what worked for us.

• Windefalk
    Windefalk Posts: 4 ✭✭

Is there any way I, as an admin can turn it off for selected users or do I have to email/call everyone and guide them to do this? 

It must be a way to turn this off from an admin account!?

• Windefalk

Thanks!

To clearify what the support told me...

If you let teamviewer remove the feature from your license, you can't switch on the feature again if you want to. You need to send a support request to activate this feature for every account in the future.

Thanks!

• Windefalk

FYI
    I can add that every account that are inactivated also get those service case emails.

• Jonathan
    Jonathan Posts: 242 [Former Staff]

Hi Windefalk,

Thank you for your post!

Also thank you for your feedback and bringing to our attention that deactivated users are also receiving the Service Case emails.

After testing, we did verify that this is the case and have brought this to our development team so that this issue can be resolved.

We encourage you and all other V12 Beta users to continue testing and letting us know if any other issues are found.

We look for to seeing you continue to interact in the Community!

All the best,

Jonathan

• jgshier
    jgshier Posts: 1

Jonathan, as suggested above. Admins should have access to edit a user profile, so we can turn this off as needed. We don't want this feature to be removed company wide, but we also don't want some accounts to edit their profile.

• bartlanz
    bartlanz Posts: 315 ✭✭✭

I would like to be able to disable it from the Admin Portal ideally instead of needing to have each user open their profile while I'm there and turnning it off.

If my post was helpful, Please throw me a Kudos.
    If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
    Bart Lanzillotti
  • Katharina
    Katharina Posts: 135 [Former Staff]

Hey folks, 

Thank you for all your posts and feedback!

I just wanted to let you know that it is now possible to enable or disable the service case notification emails for the entire company profile. Please note that only a company administrator will be able to do this. 

You will find this new option in the User management:

service_case_email_1.PNG

Open the "Tools" menu and select "Enable for all / Disable for all":

service_case_email_2.PNG

We hope this new feature is useful to all of you!

All the best, 

Katharina